Tizen publishing support.

Comments

• zzap64zzap64 Member Posts: 405
    To enter a price you will need to be an approved commercial seller on the Tizen site.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Did you guys receive a conformation e-mail or anyway of knowing if your information was even sent after signing up to be a seller?
    I honestly don't remember. i don't think i received any notice it was received. i did however message them once to find out cause i wasn't sure. they said it didn't go so i sent it again and in like 12-24 hours i was approved
  • BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    Did you guys receive a conformation e-mail or anyway of knowing if your information was even sent after signing up to be a seller?
    I honestly don't remember. i don't think i received any notice it was received. i did however message them once to find out cause i wasn't sure. they said it didn't go so i sent it again and in like 12-24 hours i was approved
    Thanks, @tenrdrmer

• nikkonnikkon Member, PRO Posts: 111
    Did anyone else have issues requesting Commercial Seller Status? every time time I try to send my request (linked to paypal) it just bumps me right back to the same page only reset to requesting payment via bank account :( I can't seem to solve it or find a email address to ask for help

Thanks
    -Ash
    @ashtmj I'm having the same issue... Did you ever get this sorted?

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826
    edited December 2013
    The first time I applied it showed it went through but nothing happened when I checked after a week on the Tizen portal so I did it again then it went through the second time in two days and I got an email to confirm I was a seller ;-)

The first time I applied it showed it went through but nothing happened when I checked after a week on the Tizen portal so I did it again then it went through the second time in two days and I got an email to confirm I was a seller ;-)

Got a reply from Tizen and it said this..

"Thank you for contacting Tizen Store. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience in using our services.

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to kindly inform you that once you submitted successfully the Commercial distribution request, on the Seller Office main page, it will show “Commercial distribution request in progress” under your name and log in email account.

Furthermore, if you have difficulty submitting your request for Commercial Seller status, we kindly suggest you to change to Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9, or Google Chrome to access our Seller Office or use another computer and try again later.

However, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us with details.

Thank you for using our services. Your satisfaction is very important to us."

I've tried 3 different browsers but still no change in status, so will have to wait to get to a pc and try there i only have a Mac.
  • nikkonnikkon Member, PRO Posts: 111
    @bbenk

I got the exact same generic reply from them, I've tried both safari n chrome on mac and ie, Firefox n chrome on pc. Exactly the same thing happens...

Must be an issue with their site
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    @bbenk

I got the exact same generic reply from them, I've tried both safari n chrome on mac and ie, Firefox n chrome on pc. Exactly the same thing happens...

Must be an issue with their site
    try clearing your cache before trying again.
  • ashtmjashtmj Member, PRO Posts: 405
    Doe anyone know how long it takes for Tizen to review your app after it has be submitted? 6-8 days like apple? a few hours like google?
  • jonhuttojonhutto Member, PRO Posts: 72
    My app got approved today. It took 6 days.
  • adriangomezadriangomez Member, PRO Posts: 438
    I have not submitted my app yet, but I have to say it looks great on my Tizen Dev Phone. Great job!
  • pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited December 2013
    One app accepted, two pending approval! Yay!

For those still wondering how to report your game to GS:

GS Link: http://publish.gamesalad.com/games/***** (found in browser address bar :D )
    Content ID: (found on app's page on Tizen developer portal)
    Deep Link: (your developer ID -- found in your ACCOUNT page on Tizen developer portal!)

(Please mark Insightful if you find it...well, insightful ;) )
    I have not submitted my app yet, but I have to say it looks great on my Tizen Dev Phone. Great job!

where did you get the dev phone if you don't mind me asking?
  • EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Member Posts: 1,246
    How to workaround the Tizen Commercial Seller Application issue

Some of you encountered an issue when you request a Commercial Seller with a PayPal account. Once you submit the form it just comes back to the form with no error or feedback. Your form was not submitted, it actually failed the web form validation, but you cannot see the error...

Here is how you can workaround their issue.

1. Before you choose Bank Account or Paypal - keep it on Bank Account
    2. Below it, the form request for a photo of ID and a Photo of your bank statement (or similar)
    3. Load the photo of your ID or Passport in BOTH places (use the same image)
    4. Now choose the PayPal option and link your account
    5. Complete the form and submit it

This should get you to the submission verification page.

Their issue is that they still validate the second image at submission even if it is not needed and not visible.

Cheers,
    GR

How to workaround the Tizen Commercial Seller Application issue

Some of you encountered an issue when you request a Commercial Seller with a PayPal account. Once you submit the form it just comes back to the form with no error or feedback. Your form was not submitted, it actually failed the web form validation, but you cannot see the error...

Here is how you can workaround their issue.

1. Before you choose Bank Account or Paypal - keep it on Bank Account
    2. Below it, the form request for a photo of ID and a Photo of your bank statement (or similar)
    3. Load the photo of your ID or Passport in BOTH places (use the same image)
    4. Now choose the PayPal option and link your account
    5. Complete the form and submit it

This should get you to the submission verification page.

Their issue is that they still validate the second image at submission even if it is not needed and not visible.

Cheers,
    GR

That worked, Thank You.

where did you get the dev phone if you don't mind me asking?
    maybe here.

https://developer.tizen.org/support/development-unit-program/available-development-units
  • wolala123wolala123 Member Posts: 248
    how long apps approved?
    @blackcloakgs, i had a rejection on an app because the accelerometer didn't work. is this a bug or just the nature of html5?
  • kirafukirafu Member, PRO Posts: 314
    @EatingMyHat,very thanks!!
    Tizen Commercial Seller Application issue Troubled me for a long time!
    Use your method succeeded!
    Thank You! ^:)^
  • iamcarteziamcartez Houston, TexasMember Posts: 648
    @EatingMyHat, you are a life saver, I switched browsers 4 times thinking something was wrong. Chrome > Firefox > Safari > Parallels (waiting forever) > IE lmao.
    edited December 2013
    Got my first rejection for back button, but it was working in Emulator. only thing I could figure is that I have a intro screen and I did not have a back button from start screen back to intro then out. So fixed will try again.
    I had two fail for the back button, but a few get through that I know I forgot to implement the back button.

i guess it all depends on who looks at it.

what I wouldn't give for a test device :)
    I had two fail for the back button, but a few get through that I know I forgot to implement the back button.

i guess it all depends on who looks at it.

what I wouldn't give for a test device :)
    Yes a test device would awesome because that emulator is so slow on my mac mini, I tried using the web simulator it as all the buttons and more but would not start my games. but if I dragged the index file over it would close down but then open game in a window and run perfect but no buttons to test back.
  • GLAGLA Member, PRO Posts: 60
    edited December 2013
    4 of my apps just have been accepted by tizen and now are for sale !

I send all the details to GS team, and now i just wait for Santa to come over my place ! :)
  • lycettebroslycettebros Member, PRO Posts: 1,598
    The Commercial Status Application form drive me nuts too. I did it multiple times and then sent a message to the Tizen help line.
    Even though I did not get to the final submission stage the Help people have confirmed the form did get through and is being assessed.
  • LordTarantorLordTarantor Member, PRO Posts: 890
    When you say "back", you meant the delete Key. I couldn't find the back key on the keyboard. Please excuse my ignorance.
    When you say "back", you meant the delete Key. I couldn't find the back key on the keyboard. Please excuse my ignorance.
    were you pick the key to be used, you actually just type the word back theres no key.

• LordTarantorLordTarantor Member, PRO Posts: 890
    Thanks a lot BBEnk!!!
    This is all new to me!