Tizen publishing support.

1789101113»

Comments

• Should be ok... everyone is in the same boat (queue) so if your app was going to be approved in time before they reach target, it still will.

I'd obviously like the incentive money, but would really like to get the Pro membership so I can start properly playing around with the multiplayer stuff... I know I could (borrow from my daughters piggy bank... play sad violins) and pay for it.. but when I'm so close to getting 3 months for free ... plus the incentive would cover the pro membership for a year and my Apple Developer licence for another year.
    I agree completely! My Pro expired a few days ago and I am waiting for my Tizen Pro time... I have 3 games now ready to publish... waiting waiting waiting....
  • CrazyApeCrazyApe Member Posts: 64
    Hello I want to publish and when i want to upload the binary file, it says
    "Invalid JSON: -nosession-". What should I do?
  • CrazyApeCrazyApe Member Posts: 64
    I published my game to tizen. How do I get the money and 3 months pro now?
  • FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779
    "If the problem persists contact us and reference publish request [b886ca92-9cee-4f24-b700-9d1bfb9ef770"

I didn't read that last line, I assumed it said error type: # kind of deal like with windows errors. Well I guess theres the answer to my question, lol.
  • LordTarantorLordTarantor Member, PRO Posts: 890
    Hi everybody:
    I submitted a game and it was accepted and a day later I decided to change an image of an actor. It didn't make that much of a difference but I liked the other image a little more. I resubmitted and Boom they didn't accepted. Something about the sound. I cheked everything and everything was the same so I resubmitted it again. I received an rejection email because of the size of the Scenes. So after the random rejections and since my app its accepted it just the updates the ones who have been rejected, is there a way togo back to the first version to get it out of the validation status?
  • bonywabonywa Member Posts: 13
    So I submitted my game to Tizen and sure enough it got rejected. Figured it wouldn't be super easy. So here is what they said…

Defect ID: 2310866

[Interruption Error] The application pauses when resuming after CENTER key is pressed.

The application pauses when resuming after CENTER key is pressed.
    (HOLD key is same defect)

1. Run application
    2. Select 'PLAYER ALPHA' > Select 'LAUNCH' > Press the CENTER key. > Re-Run.
    3. Check screen.

The application should not pause when resuming after CENTER key is pressed.

Anybody see this or know what to do? I really would like to submit my game and be a part of the generous rewards that are apparently available. Thanks guys.
  • FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779
    edited February 2014
    Krap! I put "Made in gamesalad." instead of "appbackr - gamesalad." in the validation comments. I CAN'T edit the profile now as its in progress of being reviewed. Is it possible for me to edit that in after they review it, or will it be too late? Shoot!

I sent a Q&A e-mail note to them asking if they could change it.

Dayum, and I can't use another game to upload to Tizen as nothing else will turn into a tizen widget.

Will I still get the incentives and 3 months or will I have to re-upload said game with that remark in the comments in order to qualify?

Should I submit a ticket here to let them know that it was suppose to be "appbackr, etc" in the comments?
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    Still waiting for the vector to angle stuff to be fixed properly so I can resubmit my game.
  • ucornucorn Member Posts: 12

Hi guy. I'm using the tizen ide to sign my wgt file but after importing it into the project explorer tab, I notice that the 'project>build project' button can't be clicked. Could it be because of the 'releaseScreenPower not defined error' or coz I didn't download all components of the tizen SDK? I did try downloading everything through the tizen download manager but kept getting errors of invalid file in one of the folders. Are there detailed instructions for the windows version?

• Shadow_DevelopmentShadow_Development Rocklin, CA. United StatesMember Posts: 85
    edited March 2014

This new bug is very frustrating. Whenever I try and build the project it says:

'Build Project' has Encountered a Problem.

Errors occured during the build.

I'm very confident I'm doing everything right. I just can't seem to figure out what the big deal is. :(

• B1984B1984 Member, PRO Posts: 91

I have no security profile option. I saw that someone else had this problem but nobody was able to help him. Has a solution been found?

• xlimxlim Member, PRO Posts: 7

Hi, I imported my .wgt file into Tizen workspace and build the project, it build for first time but does not generate any signed .wgt file in folder "workspace>my project". And it also does not prompt that build has been complete or not. Please help me regarding this.