Version 0.10.4 is now live!

1234568»

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    Just curious was 10.4 supposed to have boolean table comparisons in the Rules? If not is that going to be in 11? I was almost certain I saw something about this being in the nightlys.
    this is coming in .11, 0.10.4 was just supposed to be 0.10.3 with kindle fire stuff, but then they added iOS7 and a few other things snuck in.

all the other good features should be in 0.11.0
  • bricksingllcbricksingllc Member Posts: 44
    IAP problem solved! When I first had problems, I had deleted and re-inserted the behavior but because my Product ID is so long, it was not readable in the UI, so I must have clicked on the expression editor and entered it there to verify the full string. Apparently, GS was choking on that. As soon as Bob from support pointed that out, I removed the 'expression' and re-pasted the string, rebuilt and voila - it works like a charm. Thanks to support for catching that subtle one. Now if I only knew why my original 10.3 project that I simply opened, upload and rebuilt was choking in the first place... oh well, that will have to remain a mystery because I can now publish the update.
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    @singlesparq
    Yup it's in the night lies. strange how it's not out yet.
  • neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826
    edited September 2013
    @bricksingllc Fantastic ... I am glad your IAP issue is resolved as well ;-)
  • jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584
    Still no Windows version for 10.4/a?

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• lebiscuitlebiscuit Member, PRO Posts: 220
    @SpinachSalad sorry yep it's fix in nightly ,)
    i was just trying the "normal version"
  • ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    @CodeWizard

Any ETA on when camera.rotation issue will be fixed? My project is stalled until that is addressed.

Or, if it's not going to be fixed soon then perhaps an explanation of what changed so that we can make the appropriate corrections to our projects.
  • 2 Gamers2 Gamers Member, PRO Posts: 7
    edited October 2013
    Hi!
  • KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    Posting your game in every post is not cool dude!