Version 0.10.4 is now live!

Comments

• digitalpiggdigitalpigg Member, PRO Posts: 5
    You guys rock!!
  • BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    edited September 2013
    hey guys, if there are bug you guys are finding with the 0.10.4 please report them through our bug tracking system. It makes it easier for us to track them instead of hunting thought the forms.
    Thanks
    Sorry having trouble submitting keeps giving me error,said your working on it but Anyway..UPDATE was able to submit bug report.

BUG! not sure if has been mentioned but a bad one I think..

if you move a actor onto the scene before you add an attribute to it the actor on the scene will act like a prototype any changes made to it effect all the actors moved before you added attributes and you can't revert them to prototype but all is ok if you move actors after you add attributes this is also affecting the opacity in the same way.

you can replicate the Bug with basic actors..
  • DeepBayGamesDeepBayGames Member Posts: 93
    edited September 2013
    I updated to GS 10.4 last night. My game works fine in preview mode on my Mac, but when I create an adhok, I get a strange bug. Many actors have their collision boundaries in the correct location, but their images are displaced laterally by about 40 pixels to the left. Has anyone else experienced this? I'll submit a bug report also.

Edit: This issue occurs when testing the adhok on iOS 5, 6 & 7.
  • bricksingllcbricksingllc Member Posts: 44
    Anyone else having problems with in-app purchase under 10.4? I have a non-consumable item for a live game that will not work under 10.4. No matter what, the purchase attempt goes to the error scene designated. I am testing with 10.4 iPad only ad hoc signed builds on an iOS 7 iPad 3.
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881
    I got an error too. Something About the sandbox mode. Shouldn't something be turned on in iTunes?
  • gamesfuagamesfua Member Posts: 723
    @blackcloakgs wheree xactly is your bug tracking system? Thx
  • CodeWizardCodeWizard Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 1,143
    @bricksingllc
    We did some tests internally here and IAP is working for us. Could you please open a support ticket for this?

http://gamesalad.com/support
  • zzap64zzap64 Member Posts: 405
    edited September 2013
    Anyone else having problems with in-app purchase under 10.4? I have a non-consumable item for a live game that will not work under 10.4. No matter what, the purchase attempt goes to the error scene designated. I am testing with 10.4 iPad only ad hoc signed builds on an iOS 7 iPad 3.
    There is something strange going on, I'm finding weird results testing the iAP on iOS7, it purchases the item without any dialog box for sandbox mode etc. Tested on another device with iOS6 and behaves how it should.
    I'll perform further tests and submit a bug report.
  • BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    @blackcloakgs wheree xactly is your bug tracking system? Thx
    scroll to bottom of screen "Contact Support"..
  • BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited September 2013
    edited September 2013
    @bricksingllc
    We did some tests internally here and IAP is working for us. Could you please open a support ticket for this?

http://gamesalad.com/support
    @CodeWizard, already had before I even made the initial post :-)

BTW, the Product ID has an underscore in it. Any chance that is what is choking GS 10.4?

I tried to recreate the iAP issue I had earlier but it's mysteriously fixed itself after my lunch break, yay !
    I've checked iAP sandbox works successfully on iPhone 4, iPhone 5 & iPad(retina) all with iOS7 installed. (and on 2 other devices with iOS6).
  • darrelfdarrelf Member Posts: 243
    I tried to recreate the iAP issue I had earlier but it's mysteriously fixed itself after my lunch break, yay !
    I've checked iAP sandbox works successfully on iPhone 4, iPhone 5 & iPad(retina) all with iOS7 installed. (and on 2 other devices with iOS6).
    Same here. Strange issues with in app purchasing on iOS7 earlier seem to have resolved themselves. As my iOS6 iPad was working fine, I figured it could be Apple. Connecting to iTunes and trying to update apps has been a bit strange since iOS7 was rolled out...
    edited September 2013
    @zzap64, @darrelf, still have the issue as of right now. Do any of your Product ID's have special chars (like underscore) in them?

UPDATE: Still getting the error scene on attempt to purchase, but I was able to restore a previous purchase using one of my sandbox test users. The mystery deepens...
    Yeah, I use an underscore in the Product ID e.g. Unlock_level
    Well, so much for that theory

:(
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    edited September 2013
    @blackcloakgs @codewizard did this update also get the android fixes that where causing the app to not detect the device screen size?
  • gamesfuagamesfua Member Posts: 723
    @lycettebros I reported the bug about the images not being centered. Such a weird bug. I really hope this gets resolved soon.
  • mulyincmulyinc Member, PRO Posts: 102
    Seems not all have issues. All our updates are approved from Apple and the games running very well on iOS7. Thanks to the GS team.
  • EireStudiosEireStudios Member Posts: 451
    @CodeWizard & @BlackCloakGS are you guys any closer to releasing the ios 7 fix in the nightly build?
    Well, so much for that theory

:(
    Yep, I use the underscore too. Fingers are crossed my game will work perfectly on in app when approved...
    Seems not all have issues. All our updates are approved from Apple and the games running very well on iOS7. Thanks to the GS team.
    That was quick! Did you submit them to Apple on Saturday?
  • mataruamatarua Auckland, New ZealandMember Posts: 854
    I have submitted a rather comprehensive bug report on my memory crashes and memory handling issues with solutions and figures and crash reports - seems iOS7 GS is quite twitchy in this area in comparison to iOS6 GS.

Cheers, M@
  • mulyincmulyinc Member, PRO Posts: 102
    edited September 2013
    No upload it on Sunday to apple. Yes it was very fast!
    That was quick! Did you submit them to Apple on Saturday?
  • mataruamatarua Auckland, New ZealandMember Posts: 854
    @uptimistik yep, and some big apps from big companies are having issues too. It's across the board. To be expected eh. Try and report as much as we can to help out :)
  • Supersonic9120Supersonic9120 Member, PRO Posts: 174
    @DeepBayGames

I am getting the same thing, when spawning new actors the position is around 50 pixels to the left rather than where it is intended to spawn. I have not spoken to support yet.
  • ApexApex Member, PRO Posts: 56
    Sorry if this question is repeating. There are so many comments just I didnt want to read. Is this version is available for Windows ?
  • jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
  • Gamelover456Gamelover456 Member Posts: 378
    The windows version will be coming out this week, it might get delayed until October 2013, since they are moving at the same time.