Error 3! (error publishing a Mac app on mountain lion)

123457»

Comments

• DigiChainDigiChain Member, PRO Posts: 1,288
    I've given up for the time being.

I've got 2 Mac games ready to go but can't waste any more time trying to publish until there's a real fix for the issue.
  • EbreezeEbreeze Member, PRO Posts: 481
    ok I actually got it somewhat working by using a Xcode and a unity project..Xcode tells you whats wrong and it was my keychain certificate access nonsense ...
  • SlowboySlowboy Member, PRO Posts: 329
    Massive thank you to everyone who took the time (whether they wanted to or not!) into getting a fix for this! The sudo worked for me and I was able to upload without resorting to reinstalling my certificates until my eyes bled, not once in fact. I was dreading it, I hate those things!
    Sorry for anyone who hasn't found a fix yet - I think we all know how it feels to be so close yet still nothing works! Hope y'all get fixed real soon!
  • Gordio283Gordio283 Member, PRO Posts: 31
    Bump: so was this not fixed yet? I can't find a straight answer to this. If so, I'll have to postpone my Mac version and port it to iOS and debut it as an iOS game.
  • petercoupepetercoupe Member Posts: 94
    My Mac Developer account runs out in a few days, and I have decided to let it lapse.
    I will keep on developing for iOS, but I have had so many problems with this issue I really did start to get demoralised, and that isn't the most positive frame of mind to be in to create good games. Best of luck if you do decide to persevere - I know some solutions have worked for some people, so maybe I'm just unlucky!
  • Gordio283Gordio283 Member, PRO Posts: 31
    I gave up. I don't think it's just you. After 2 weeks of struggling, I concluded I can't fix it unless I downgrade to Lion (a solution that worked for several people), which I find too a big risk. I decided I've no choice but to make my app an iOS game and not a Mac game. I spent all day with a virtual joystick. UGH.
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    I gave up. I don't think it's just you. After 2 weeks of struggling, I concluded I can't fix it unless I downgrade to Lion (a solution that worked for several people), which I find too a big risk. I decided I've no choice but to make my app an iOS game and not a Mac game. I spent all day with a virtual joystick. UGH.
    you upgraded to 10.3 right?