GameSalad 0.9.80 Beta: Loading, Performance, & In-App Browser

14567810»

Comments

• gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    anyway im sure many people will be happy to hear this, this will be my last post here,moving onwards and upwards as they say,probably pass through here now and again as the community is really good.
  • RumiRumi Member, PRO Posts: 343
    Could you please specify a date for the patch.
    Like Tuesday, Wednesday?
  • BackUpAndDownBackUpAndDown Member Posts: 685
    Rumi said:
    Could you please specify a date for the patch.
    Like Tuesday, Wednesday?

Promises lead to expectations and expectations will just lead to disappointment.
  • MammothMammoth Member Posts: 640
    BackUpAndDown said:
    Promises lead to expectations and expectations will just lead to disappointment.

And disappointment leads to buying a large tripple fudge sunday at McDonalds.
  • mu-kowAPPSmu-kowAPPS Member Posts: 233
    Will the time spent on fixing these bugs detract from the planned October release and/or feature(s) that are/were supposed to be included.

I personally really want IAP and game center achievements and have been building my game to include said features.

Thanks!
  • QuinnZoneStudiosQuinnZoneStudios Member Posts: 452
    Probably safer and practical to assume the proposed October release will be November or worst case December. Just getting a stable patch for this current release will be a wonderful thing and that is coming, subject to current testing.
    The lads and lasses at GS want the same thing we do and I'm convinced with each new release our " little engine that could" will in time become a " bullet train" for us all.
    Slow and steady wins the race. I'm fine waiting an additional month or two if it means a solid and stable build. Looking back over the past 12 months so many great things have been added. I still marvel at the lack of memory leak issues we used to suffer through. I'm just loving the commenting on and off buttons. Those two things alone have really encouraged me to experiment more.
    We all know it's frustrating when it feels like a step backward but we will get there (when we'll have no more white flashes after the splash screen and stereo CAFs).......
    Anyone's face melted lately? Lol!
    Have fun building games. I know I am again!
  • gariantrollgariantroll Member Posts: 219
    First, I am pretty late to the forums regarding the 9.8 update because I have been having so much technical success since the update, but I would like to know, is there any way we could control scrubbing the memory in the next up date. I would love that ability. Second, I see people are talking about patches, but I don't see the reason why as of yet, can some one fill me in. I am a little confused reading the history in the forums.

Thanks.
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    gariantroll said:
    First, I am pretty late to the forums regarding the 9.8 update because I have been having so much technical success since the update, but I would like to know, is there any way we could control scrubbing the memory in the next up date. I would love that ability. Second, I see people are talking about patches, but I don't see the reason why as of yet, can some one fill me in. I am a little confused reading the history in the forums.

Thanks.

Just read this thread and you'll see the issues people have been having ... this is why we're getting a patch.
  • pixel_knightspixel_knights Member Posts: 50
    0.982 just released, doesn't seem to list any useful fixes in the changelog.
  • YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
    Hey, everyone.

GS 0.9.82 patch is now live. Feel free to discuss over here.

--Yodapollo
This discussion has been closed.