Where are the veterans?

13»

Comments

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

Is it just me or does Shaunie say hey a lot?

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 255

Just banned him and deleted the content. It was a troll account.

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

Lol, okay fella. Shame though as she was busier here than most members..

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

I’ve been up for over an hour now with my 1-year old just reminiscing about GS, the community we had here and reading old threads with a smile on my face

I still have the GS itch and want to come back and make games that my 2 kiddos would enjoy playing.

Hoping everyone else is well!

• LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881

Hey! How you all doing :)

I've been playing around with gamedev for years after GS but never made any good income. I made courses for Blender Game Asset creation and have been learning Unreal and also made add ons for Blender in Python. One of them is very popular and has been downloaded over 20k times.

Two years ago I stopped with Game Dev. I just couldn't get myself to making games anymore knowing the would drown in the fast majority of better games :) I have moved to the country side and have a shed in my garden where I will start woodworking once I finished redecorating the house. I'm learning new stuff like gardening and birdwatching. You cannot imagine how many species fly around in the woods next to our home. See image.

I hope you are all doing well. I'm often thinking about the good times here and the dreams I had making games with GS. Maybe one day I'll make a fun game again.