Adventures of Birdie #6 on app store

2»

Comments

• mcrtommcrtom Member, PRO Posts: 147
    edited February 2014
    Things just got interesting! @-)
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    @Dandimandi
    the reason most people here can't provide "valid proof from a recent date that concretely states with irrefutable evidence his intent to scam or indulge in illegal activity" is because he has been banned from this site on multiple occasions for ripping people off. Many of us have PM's from him trying to sell other people's templates:

Wanna Trade Gamesalad Templates for art packs or other templates? hi i have seen you on the forums and have seen you around the marketplace frequently. The reason i am email you is because i am a student and i thought this can save u and i money . So i am looking to trade templates i have, Tshirtbooths templates/Darren templates/And a bunch of other templates! Over $600 worth of templates and gamesalad tools. If your interested in trading, then email me back and ill send you a list of what i have. my email is:

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited February 2014
    @Dandimandi Well I think you need to calm down a little 1st of all, you can't blame everyone for being suspicious can you, his track record isn't exactly great is it?

@DeadlySeriousMedia he didn't promote us, we have never used a promo service but if he's as good as he says he is I would give him a go for sure but I'm guessing this guy doesn't even have a website and has been banned from the forums before.

Darren.
  • BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    PS. Keep wishing apple will delete his account. There is no probable cause to delete an account if it is working legally and following all rules and regulation. Deepblueapps, i will make sure no one buys from you ;) Keep watching the charts :)
    What kind of business openly threatens another business?
  • DigiChainDigiChain Member, PRO Posts: 1,277
    Deepblueapps, i will make sure no one buys from you ;) Keep watching the charts :)
    You obviously must have friends in very high places then to be making threats like this!? This would certainly explain a lot in regards to how you seem to be able to 'arrange' top 10 apps so easily.
    It's not what you know, it's who you know!
  • DandimandiDandimandi Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2014
    LMAO oh keep thinking that. It's okay to defame someone right, but when I lower myself to you guy levels it's called wrong? Anyways believe what you wanna believe. You just creating theories after theories. Why don't you file it to apple see how that would hold up. To bad a quick search will reveal the amount of downloads. Your claims don't hold sufficient evidence. Anyways I'm off to my real job while you pretend your getting paid for this :) this is the reason I won't reveal anything on this forum, I have enough business don't need it from you guys snooping. So, continue staring at the top charts :) The numbers don't lie.

Goodbye
  • DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
    @Dandimandi Geeze, I was just interested in your services. Is there someplace I can read more?
    LMAO oh keep thinking that. It's okay to defame someone right, but when I lower myself to you guy levels it's called wrong? Anyways believe what you wanna believe. You just creating theories after theories. Why don't you file it to apple see how that would hold up. To bad a quick search will reveal the amount of downloads. Your claims don't hold sufficient evidence. Anyways I'm off to my real job while you pretend your getting paid for this :) this is the reason I won't reveal anything on this forum, I have enough business don't need it from you guys snooping. So, continue staring at the top charts :) The numbers don't lie.

Goodbye
    @Dandimandi joined a week ago, has posted 7 times and only in the defense of a known thief. Your IP is coming out of the same region of canada.

I think Reza / Mateen / GSLover / Eminem has a new alias

• DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
    I figured as much. ;)
    edited February 2014
    Yup a thief . Go complain to someone that cares .and will take your accusations seriously. IP address doesn't reveal anything ;). Let me know when one of your apps get on the top charts okay:) and for your information I signed up today get your facts straight. For a moderator you should know that right ?
    Yup a thief . Go complain to someone that cares .and will take your accusations seriously. IP address doesn't reveal anything ;). Let me know when one of your apps get on the top charts okay:) and for your information I signed up today get your facts straight. For a moderator you should know that right ?
    yes Reza / Mateen / GSLover / Eminem is a thief. I am not complaining, I am stating a fact.

Forums have you joining on Feb 9th.
    Deadly

I would never reveal any information on this forum. To help who out? I would be feeding peoples obsession of being nosey. Don't need any business, I have enough lined up. Anyways this will officially be my last post. Moderator, please remove my account. It is no longer needed and I must divert my energy into the many successful sellers right now on the App Store. You can all continue to ramble in jealousy.

I wish you all the best luck.

Deepblueapps, Much success to you. I will keep contact with you for future avalbilities of services.
    Oh really moderator. Do I need to screenshot how I signed up today with my registration of confirmation. Because I only signed up today around 6:30 am eastern time
    I thought you was going to work,lol.
    Oh really moderator. Do I need to screenshot how I signed up today with my registration of confirmation. Because I only signed up today around 6:30 am eastern time
    so you signed up specifically to defend mateen?

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    so you signed up specifically to defend mateen?
    @Dandimandi Which is fine. I really don't think it matters which day you joined. What matters is that you are defending Mateen and you're welcome to do so. None of us know the details you claim to know... that he suffered consequences as a result of his actions. What we know quite well is that he participated in unethical activities several years ago and that he continues to do so. I received an email message from him a few weeks ago offering to sell me GameSalad templates that he does not own. I ignored it until I realized that he was also the developer behind a top-ten app. I then began to do some investigative work and came to my own conclusions, which I shared here. But I can't be sure how he succeeded so well with his apps. Perhaps he owes you much. I do find it disheartening that because you feel attacked or feel Mateen is being unfairly attacked that you then threaten users here and continually boast about the fact that you/he has a top ranking app and we don't. Seems a bit immature to me. And I'm sorry that you feel attacked but much of the frustration from this community is because of Mateen's past (and current) actions, not because of his current success.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• motorcycle boymotorcycle boy Member Posts: 429
    edited February 2014
    I don't know why everyone is ganging up on @Dandimandi. Someone who, threatens @DeepBlueApps business, creates strife, is an instigator, a taunter, a braggart, is brand new to the forums, won't reveal who he is or what company he works for, is most likely the person mateen, and is as well spoken as he is... is "obviously" a stand up guy.
    This is my work silly, I came across this today at 6:23 am to be exact while entering search for my work tactic to come across this. I did make an account to refute statements, because people were calling my work ethics suspicious. Out of all my years of experience, I have not come across something as the stuff mentioned on this forum. The only reason you only picked on the targeted member in this forum is based on previous actions. I would have defended my work ethics if it were another seller I am working for on the top app charts. There are to be exact 8 different sellers right now on the top charts under my work. None of them have been mentioned through these forums, and yet they Also have used templates. I am getting private messages from this site, This is why I requesting for removal of my account.
    Deepblueapps, please let these people know the error. Me and Deepblueapps are mutual lol I love how everyone trying to fuel more problems
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited February 2014
    @Dandimandi I can ban you but I don't know if that prevents people from sending you private messages. I can't delete your account so you'll need to take that up with GameSalad Support.

/banned

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• vilevile Member Posts: 1
    Unity user, but this guy makes me LOL so signed up.

It's like the guy that brags about sleeping with a diff. girl every nite and you should b jealous.

& then you find out they're all hookers LOL.

Paying for ‘success’ never counts.

\/
    edited February 2014
    @tatiang or a mod can close this thread if you want I don't think anymore can really be said, lets get back to making Flappy Bird clones.

This discussion has been closed.