Adventures of Birdie #6 on app store

BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
edited February 2014 in Non-GS Game News
As anyone downloaded this game I noticed it may be designed by the "Red Bouncing Ball Spike" maker and might even be another Gamesalad game. anyway see screenshot as to why I think so.

Red Ball: by Heavenly Design Apps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bird: by Heavenly Designs --- released Oct 23, 2012

And before this appeared on the Appstore, I already noted he had his on Flappy Bird in the Red Ball thread that is closed now "?" but now the names have changed to this new name "Carlos".

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/63808/anyone-else-seen-the-giant-red-ball-app-on-apple/p3

Comments

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    Ok heres another this one called "Monster Stack Attack" #15 on App Store by guess who.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited February 2014
    Part of the reason I closed that thread was because it devolved into silliness and because there were a bunch of "OMG Flappy Bird is #2!!! Why???" threads open at once.

I'm not sure there's anything else to be said about what Mateen is doing.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

True it got off track. Anyway monster Stack Attack now #9. so he has 3 games in the Top 10 he should own the top 10 by friday.
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188

I'm not sure there's anything else to be said about what Mateen is doing.
    Other than I've spoken to the Apptopia people and they've put his account oh hold while they investigate him :D

So much for selling it quick ;)

QS =D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    edited February 2014
    ....why should he be investigated? To quick to the top? Is success not allowed fella? >:)

Let me re phrase....I truly don't know why....is he suspect of something?
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    ....why should he be investigated? To quick to the top? Is success not allowed fella? >:)
    If you don't get it, I doubt me explaining how paying to get into the top 10 is gaming the system will help!

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

Checked his other games and two have been updated so I would expect these in the Top 10 soon,lol.

and

• ChunkypixelsChunkypixels Member Posts: 1,114
    edited February 2014
    @Thunder_Child

Success is definately allowed, and to be commended... When it's been achieved honestly.

Mateen... Under his various different names is a well known scammer, rip off merchant and thief though, who has stolen and published many other GS developers games over the past few years along with running various Paypal scams... which is one of the main reasons he meets such ire on the GameSalad forums and on many other iOS developer forums.

He's obviously up to no good again... As all the games he's currently got riding high in the charts have been out for some time with little or no sales... then suddenly out of the blue those same apps are all selling like hot cakes... It doesn't add up... Especially as most of his apps are unfinished GS templates.

The fact he has so many different names and iTunes accounts, and switches his apps between them too to try and cover his tracks and deceive people shows a dishonest nature too, and is obviously done to evade and confuse.

I don't know... Maybe it's the world we live in... Maybe it's actually ok to build a business on scamming people, and ripping people off... But I think there's still some of us out there that have a little integrity and moral value left.

So yup... To answer your question, he's more than suspected of doing something. He's got a long track record of scams.... And its somewhat sad to see that some developers seem to think he's some sort of heroic underdog for achieving success by any means however foul.

Like I said... the world we live in....
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    yea he is obviously exploring a loophole or something to do this. all of his apps are templates that are just republished, are missing major functionality, crappy icons, crappy screenshots.

the fact that all of his apps are tracking so well points to something underhanded.
    Awesome.

So he releases 2 under "Oscars" name and then puts 1 back under "Mateen" I think he's playing the App store like a fiddle.

• FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970
    edited February 2014
    Anyone have any idea why he keeps switching the apps between different names or accounts? I would assume it has something to do with gaming the app store or... its to dodge getting caught.

Also @Thunder_Child what @quantumsheep said. It is quite obvious he is gaming the store. Uber poor quality rip off games that were out for over a year prior to randomly take off. Having extremely low number of reviews for the number of supposedly legit downloads. Constantly switching between accounts. All of which are tracked back to Mateen whom is a well known scammer. Quickly throwing them on Apptopia for a quick sell. Come on think about it for a moment. If they were legitimately making even 10k a day would it make any sense at all to sell that app for 250k? You would make that in less than a month. These apps scream scammer, hacker, cheat. I can applaud an app making it into the top spots legitimately, but it pisses me off to no end to witness someone abuse the store for their gain while others of us work hard on ours to see none of this. The day this guy is proven to be legit is the day I fart and fly to the moon.
    edited February 2014
    Nice to see my old Line Bird template come alive again.. He didn't bother to change anything at all ;)
    @Basseman Oh man, you invented Flappy Bird!!! One extra pipe added on to your template and bam!

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/27227/line-birds-template-for-sale

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    Awesome.

You would think he could afford to get much better art with the amount he was making. L-)
    @Basseman

This is interesting.

"This template is not for sale anymore due to copyright infringements, anyhow the creators of Line Birds think so..
    So, NO MORE SALES and if a souschef reads this please close and remove this thread."

Wonder how he feels about Flappy Bird and the other million versions.
    @Basseman I was just giving you credit for creating something very similar to Flappy Bird but way before its time. :)

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828
    We got so much more stuff to complain about other than some guy who knows how to master loopholes. If he knows how to use the system... then he knows how to use the system. Thats all the system is...... a tool for smart people to make it in the world. We all get mad when we dont think of it first. He will get whats coming to him in time. And if he doesnt... well he knew the system just that good.
  • mcrtommcrtom Member, PRO Posts: 147
    edited February 2014
    @Basseman I was just giving you credit for creating something very similar to Flappy Bird but way before its time. :)
    Did @Basseman not make the template based on somebody else game? Either way it's the closest to flappy bird I've seen and surprised it hasn't been mentioned on all these articles.
  • mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113
    @mcrtom yes he made that template way before flappy bird was even a game. So there giving him credit for pre creating flappy bird. So your answer is no he did not make a template based on someone else's game.

Like the great old question which came first his template or flappy bird?

His template came first :)
  • DandimandiDandimandi Member Posts: 11
    You know what is disgusting is that I did a quick search to see the hatred towards this application. Take it from someone like me who is the marketing promoter for the Apps aka red bouncing ball spikes. There is nothing suspicious about it. Apple screens all activity. Maybe instead of sitting on these forums and expressing jealousy and throwing around accusations you should invest in your products. Stop basing it a stupid mistake of child that occurred couple of years ago, which indeed apple already dealt with already. Yup it's done and over with. In other words, I will continue to do what I do best and just keep watching the charts rise up . It's a shame that grown men/women like you have the nerve to sit behind a computer screen and pick on such things like this. You can try to dig up as much dirt as possible, everything is done legit and within the context of the legal terms corresponding with apple. All purchases and downloads are made by real life people. So continue with your theories of "scams" and bots. Or I even beg you to investigate, there is nothing to hide. Have a nice day

-D
    PS. What games do you have on the top charts? Guess none. Now I understand where the hostility is coming from. As a defense mechanism you try to create outrageous theories to relief your distress state of mind of how someone or maybe a group of developers or maybe partner developers are able to make it to the top charts. Ever think of that? Keep watching the charts. I will pay anyone who has the sufficient proof and concrete evidence that indicates suspicious activity is taking place. I'm sure with all you detectives on the forums, you can come up with something. Matter of fact take it up with Apple. So sad that given the era we live in cannot use their resources, how do you think flappy bird got to the top? Hahaha Just look deeper the key to success is there, it's people like you that are blinded by it. Keep watching the charts I'm sure your obsessive tendencies have taken over your life. It's not called mastering the system... It's called using your resources of everyday knowledge of the world. You can thank me for that :)

-D
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited February 2014
    Monster Stack is one of our templates this also got featured by apple in New & Noteworthy :P for one user that changed the art and added some extras.

http://www.deepblueapps.com/sheep-stacker-template/

Darren.
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited February 2014
    *edit* got better things to do.

Darren.
    Please show me valid proof from a recent date that concretely states with irrefutable evidence his intent to scam or indulge in illegal activity as many have you have protested. Like I said that matter was dealt with already by Apple when it first occurred . Do not think for a second as many of you state " he got away with it".His childish mistake was paid for with severe consequences due to his irrational actions. To be a scammer, one must have gotten away with it. One must have profited in value wise in unethical manner. Did he take your money? Does he owe you anything? It is not fair and evidently unethical to taunt and defame someone constantly over the Internet. I am not here to be the spokesperson, but rather I was appalled from reading such comments of terrible accusations, associated on my behalf. Not only are you defaming one person, but evidently the so called "bots" you claim are being associated with the negativity as well. You know nothing of the individual. Just pure assumptions and claims. Just accept ones success and do not be fixated on the past events. Apple has a powerful system that will screen everything, it would have already picked up on such theories you claim. Anyone can come on the Internet and defame someone. For god sakes I can create a forum about everyone of you and associate cruel words. Once again, I beg anyone who can prove to me that the successful individuals behind the success in reaching the top charts are performing illegal activity to reveal it. It is purely based on innocence and hard work. So enough of this nonsense, and playing detective by following every step and reporting it through these forums. It's not making your $$ grow in anyway. Why don't you divert your energy to profitable aspects in your life. I am behind many successful applications on the apple top charts not only associated with targeted member of this forum. Good luck everyone ! Keep wishing for other people's downfall and hoping there is some sort of defect in the so called system. Evidently, many of you just can't stand to see someone rise to the top from using the smart resources in our given society . Keep watching the top charts :)

-D
    @Dandimandi

So what company do you work for and how do you promote apps?.
    Deepblueapps

What part of he didn't get away with did you not understand. If you were knowledgeable you would have known the consequences faced . And emailing me and asking me to promote you. Good luck with that.
    BBenk.

Such information displayed in such a forum that has hatred will not be revealed. I can only say that the results of my work with my team have paid off (ie. top charts by numerous sellers right now). You only choose to target who you want to target in the forums. You have left out the other top charted apps.
  • DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
    Deepblueapps

What part of he didn't get away with did you not understand. If you were knowledgeable you would have known the consequences faced . And emailing me and asking me to promote you. Good luck with that.
    @Dandimandi I didn't know you promoted for @DeepBlueApps. Do you have a marketing website so I can check out your portfolio? Curious to see what services you offer.

BBenk.

Such information displayed in such a forum that has hatred will not be revealed. I can only say that the results of my work with my team have paid off (ie. top charts by numerous sellers right now). You only choose to target who you want to target in the forums. You have left out the other top charted apps.
    Only targeted because there was 3 of his apps in the top 10 and they were nothing more then templates, and good job on promoting those. So why not tell others what the name of your company is I'm sure it would be good for your business.
This discussion has been closed.