Get Gravel! New 3D Arcade Rally Racer from POLYGAMe!

Hey guys, thought I'd pop in to blatantly promote my new game... well, kinda... it's not quite out yet, but here's the trailer. Enjoy!

Comments

• GuaveMediaGuaveMedia Member, PRO Posts: 1,262
    @POLYGAMe

Looks awesome! Great and impressive work. Looking forward to play it :)

Cheers Alex!
  • alimpo83alimpo83 Member Posts: 188
    Great!
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    Cheers guys :)
  • BoomshackBarryBoomshackBarry Member Posts: 712
    Looking awesome :) Pro level work right there!
    Oh, if anyone wants an Android build, let me know via PM. It's complete but I haven't done the AI times for all of the levels yet and there are still some fixes needed. Happy to provide an APK in return for info on how it runs on your device :)
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    Looks great, i LOVE racing games :)

Darren.
    Looks great, i LOVE racing games :)

Darren.
    Looking awesome :) Pro level work right there!
    Thanks heaps, guys :)

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    edited September 2013
    Looks fantastic! Awesome job, although, that's nothing new coming from you. Keep it up!
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Are those sheep next to the church??? :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,880
    edited September 2013
    Looks awesome. And indeed, asphalt is for the week... :)
    Nah, must be Bunnies ;)
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    Will we be bumping and grinding with other cars? Pretty Please :)

Darren.
    Yes, just for you!
    Will we be bumping and grinding with other cars? Pretty Please :)

Darren.
    Maybe in the sequel, if sales warrant it ;) Get Gravel is pure rally, though. There are AI car times to compete against, just not racing onscreen :)

• charliehgreencharliehgreen ArizonaMember Posts: 233
    @POLYGAMe This looks awesome, can't wait to play it.

Hey, what did you use to create your trailer?
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    looks awesome mate!!! well done!
    @POLYGAMe This looks awesome, can't wait to play it.

Hey, what did you use to create your trailer?
    Thanks :) No idea! Matt, the guy who did the game's graphics, did the trailer. I THINK he said a while back that After Effects was used... Don't quote me, though. Lol.
    looks awesome mate!!! well done!
    Cheers :)

• BoomshackBarryBoomshackBarry Member Posts: 712
    Awesome, ^:)^ but I have no Andoid device to test it on :-/ .

Congrats though it looks fantastic!
    Awesome, ^:)^ but I have no Andoid device to test it on :-/ .

Congrats though it looks fantastic!
    Don't worry, iOS version coming soon :D
    Hey guys, surprisingly, the game has been out for a week and we haven't had one sale from the US... really at a loss as to why, as it seems to be doing okay in other countries... anyway, hopefully to remedy this, we have dropped the price by 70% !!! So for the near future, it's only 99c :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.nz.polygame.getgravel

As I write this, it's still showing at the older price but it should filter through the system and update soon :)
  • artfishartfish Member, PRO Posts: 369
    "Hey guys, surprisingly, the game has been out for a week and we haven't had one sale from the US... really at a loss as to why, as it seems to be doing okay in other countries... anyway, hopefully to remedy this, we have dropped the price by 70% !!! So for the near future, it's only 99c "

What the hell is going on? This looks awesome... Good luck with sales!
    "Hey guys, surprisingly, the game has been out for a week and we haven't had one sale from the US... really at a loss as to why, as it seems to be doing okay in other countries... anyway, hopefully to remedy this, we have dropped the price by 70% !!! So for the near future, it's only 99c "

What the hell is going on? This looks awesome... Good luck with sales!
    Haha, no idea, you tell me!

Cheers :)

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584
    Reminds me of Colin Mcrae rally, which I worked on during my time at Codemasters. Good luck with the sales. You made this with GS?

regarding the US, they aren't huge rally fans, so I would suggest changing the cars to big trucks and pitch it as an off-road thing

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

Reminds me of Colin Mcrae rally, which I worked on during my time at Codemasters. Good luck with the sales. You made this with GS?

regarding the US, they aren't huge rally fans, so I would suggest changing the cars to big trucks and pitch it as an off-road thing
    You worked on Colin McRae?!?! AWESOME! Big inspiration for our game :) Was a little let down by the iOS version, though :(

Nope, this was made with Unity, hence being in the "non-GS games" section ;-)

Still not a single sale from the US... I know they aren't big rally fans... but not one sale? Seems a little odd... sales are picking up everywhere else, though. Just hoping the iOS launch is a lot better!

• VolontaArtsVolontaArts Member Posts: 510
    edited September 2013
    awesome and impressive drifting!!!! you should add a newyork city map maybe it will get some US sales then haha

and write its in the description :)>-
  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    Very cool looking game :) Maybe add something related to GTA V - like map called San Andrews, or something like that, inspired by GTA - as a parody :)
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    You will get sales once this hits iOS, i will be buying it for sure.
    Cheers guys. Yeah, holding out for iOS. Has been submitted :D
  • skottskott Member Posts: 172
    edited September 2013
    Is it out for iPhone? I can't seem to find it when I search on the appStore, love these little "oldschool" looking racing games.. Edit: ahh it's been submitted :)

A little note on the sales. We released a "TopDown" racing game about 6 month ago, spent a year making it, and sales have been so dissapointing. I don't know if it's the good old controls with arrows and speeder there are scaring people (They can't control the car), or if the people demand highgloss 3d tilt racing games now a days (With lots of inApp).. Our game is free, and the gamer can have a few races in the game, we do have inApp, but only a buck to unlock the full game.. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drift-club-racer-2/id600073657?mt=8

Your not alone thinking what the hell :)