Announcing Pro Member Webinar for 0.9.90 Release

13»

Comments

• RacetotheMoonRacetotheMoon Member Posts: 323
    edited January 2012
    This is just a suggestion, but if you really want to distribute the webinar video later do it via torrent. That way we can all share the burden of the bandwidth, and not just GameSalad.

Of course, you might say, well then it can get out to non-Pro users. Since the features being discussed are only available to Pro users, it doesn't really matter if non-Pros see it. In fact, it might even help encourage users sitting on the fence to dive into Pro.

• ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    I hope we get a heads up email just before it starts!
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881
    Rob that is odd. @-)
  • NesesitaGamesNesesitaGames Member Posts: 160
    I didn't get an invite :-( Did it go out to all Pro users or only the first 100?
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    @NesesitaGames - All Pro members.
    @Jeffnichols - If you applied it should of told you it was too late on the application.
  • NesesitaGamesNesesitaGames Member Posts: 160
    Thanks for replying, ozboybrian- I've contacted Support because I didn't receive my invite :-( And I was really looking forward to this one too!
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    For once getting in there and finishing quickly wasn't a bad thing ... Interested to check this out later :)
  • GhostShipAppsGhostShipApps Member Posts: 81
    Can you please GS team be so kindly and answer @Jeffnichols question?
    I am in the same situation, got the email and replied and was told I would get a confirmation email. I haven't gotten any answer as I write this.
    Thanks for your time.
  • GhostShipAppsGhostShipApps Member Posts: 81
    Thanks @SaladStraightShooter, I feel like a teenager trying to get a ticket for a Lady Gaga concert and I don't like it.