Announcing Pro Member Webinar for 0.9.90 Release

Comments

• kolabokolabo Member Posts: 240
    @ck This falls very close to Apple's event

Cool isn't it? A couple of exciting things all in one day!
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    Any chance of when the release date is?? I hope to upgrade to pro very soon!
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    @Lauren good news ) - is it possible to get confirmation of which email address GS will be sending from ? Thanks.
  • Benjamin_m5Benjamin_m5 Member Posts: 646
    edited January 2012
    Installing this update. Hope this will be GREAT :)

EDIT: Looks good but can't make anything with tables because i don't know how to use it :) @tshirtbooth i hope your videos are coming soon!

Thx for the update
    ---
    Benjamin
    Any idea what time you will be sending out the emails ?
  • YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
    Sorry for the delay. Had some hiccups setting up the webinar invites. They should be going out in the next 60-90 minutes. Thanks!
  • olster1olster1 Member Posts: 396
    Got mine, I'm in :D See you there :P
    edited January 2012
    Have you guys had approval confirmation ?
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    I got the email and I registered!

Can anyone tell me what date and time "January 19th at 11am CST / 5PM GMT" is in Brisbane Australia please?
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881
    Don't know if this works for you but I could click on the date In the mail I got from gs and put it as an event on my iPhone in calendar. It uses your local time.
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    I registered to reserve my space/place!

@};- MH
    Is an audio only webinar? So I don't have to hook up a cam? Sorry I only did webinars with a chat function (like msn).
    :\">
    @Ludwig have you had an email confirming your place ?
  • ChobbifaceChobbiface PRO Posts: 491
    edited January 2012
    @Rob, I don't have mine either

Edit: scrap that, I got it now
    Have you had the initial invite ?
    edited January 2012
    I've had the initial invite and just registered, but I don't have any confirmation email yet :-w
    ATTENTION PRO USERS: We have reached the limit for attendees on our Pro Webinar, scheduled for tomorrow. If you receive a denial notice from GoToWebinar, this is the reason why. We are thrilled by the excellent response to our first Pro Webinar and currently exploring options to increase availability of this resource. Thank you.
  • POMPOM Member Posts: 2,599
    edited January 2012
    @Yodapollo (or anyone else)
    Any chance of telling how many hours from now the webinar will start? to avoid confusion between timezons .
    Cause this site : http://www.iagora.com/itravel/tools/conv/time_cnv.html tells me it starts in about 2 hours !
    But a member of the forum told me it starts in 17 hours from now ,so which one?!?
    Thanks
    Roy.
    Wow, that was close, think I just took the last spot ;)
    I have posted this just before 6PM CST - The webinar will begin in 17 hours, at 11AM CST. I hope that helps.
    POM its NOT in 2 hours :) don't worry...iOS world clock.. you in Tel Aviv ?
    Rob I am in.
    For Dutchies it is at 1800hrs tomorrow.

Again, when you get the invitation mail in mail on your iPhone you can click on the time and it will give you an option to make an event in calendar. It will give you the event on your local time. Hope that helps!
  • POMPOM Member Posts: 2,599
    edited January 2012
    Yeah i figured out its not in two hours but i had to make sure , after checking again the site still tells me that it starts in two hours from now , i must be doing something wrong :)

Not in Tel Aviv but very very close , I'm currently in Haifa (the city where your current computer CPU was engineered- in our intel center) ;)

Roy.
    5PM UK
    7PM Israel
    @POM Thats hugely cool :)
    @Ludwig my iPhone isn't converting the event to local time (
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    @P-O-M
    go into your Dashboard and add another World Clock widget … select Austin and see the difference
    I have several up: UK and Israel … much easier to look at the clock than try to convert!

@};- MH
  • GhostShipAppsGhostShipApps Member Posts: 81
    I got the invitation email and I registered but I haven't gotten any denial or confirmation email. I imagine there is a powerful reason behind the 100 people limit but... why only 100?
  • ValanValan Member, BASIC Posts: 410
    edited January 2012
    This is great but please consider the rest of the world wanting to register.
    I don't mind the time of the webinar itself but my email arrived at 5:30 am. No hope of joining.
    Please make a recording available.

Great idea and I look forward to the next one.
  • CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828
    edited January 2012
    ok How does one know if they are invited or not. I got the invite and signed up right away. But havent received anything after registering. Do i get a email saing im in or out? right now i know nothing.

Right after hitting the submit button i was sent to a Tank you Page saying that I was up for approval. and that i would recieve a email a lil later. i received nothing so far.