Something went wrong building your app.
Hi @adent42 I’m receiving this message while building an Android app
Something went wrong building your app. Please check your settings, make sure your icon and default loading images are png files and try again. If the problem persists contact us and reference publish request [b75c471f-1e49-489b-af77-09e7d1de1f95].
could it be due to limited server storage?
Comments
found the issue and fixed it (old min sdk version is leaking through (it's our fault)).
btw this issue is still popping up randomly for me. sometimes if i press build again it will work on the 2nd or 3rd try but its still worrying that there may be an issue under the hood.
I have this problem too:
Try to "Build RC". An get this error:
"Something went wrong building your app. Please check your settings, make sure your icon and default loading images are png files and try again. If the problem persists contact us and reverence publish request ..."
But I can't try another "Build RC". The button is not click-able anymore. When I change the minimum SDK level, it is clickable for a part of a second and then disabled again.
I have one month left to update my apps, until end of October.
Any ideas?
Hi there @MarcoCol you can press Ctrl and click on the Build RC button and it should open a new window. when it does, go back to publishing and refresh the page and it should clear the issue so you can try republishing again. Let me know if that works for you!
Hi. Looks like an old process stuck around trying to build android apps with an older version of stuff. I found it and killed it, so the build should be consistent now.
Thank you. For now it works...