Build RC ads cannot be displayed, Build App error message appears?

SmiteSmite TaiwanMember, PRO Posts: 41

Excuse me

I have some questions to ask

My app can display chartboost ads on the mobile phone test using Build App

However, the following error message appears when uploading to App Store Connect

Asset validation failed (90208)

Invalid Bundle. The bundle MYAPP.app does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist.

Asset validation failed (90725)

SDK version issue. This app was built with the iOS 16.4 SDK. All iOS and iPadOS apps must be built with the iOS 17 SDK or later, included in Xcode 15 or later, in order to be uploaded to App Store Connect or submitted for distribution .

I can successfully upload to App Store Connect using Build RC

But when testing with Testflight, Chartboost ads cannot be displayed.

Is there a way to solve this?

Comments

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 291

Hmm..sounds like the Chartboost SDK may need an update. I'll tag @adent42 to see what's up.

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• SmiteSmite TaiwanMember, PRO Posts: 41

Is it easy to fix the problem of being unable to display ads when uploading to app store connect using the Build RC method?

Or use the Build App method to upload without causing SDK related error messages.

I hope to be able to successfully upload an ios app that can display chartboost ads normally

For gamesalad engineers, I wonder if it will take a long time to fix this problem?

Thank you for your reply

Since I want to upload it to the app store, I purchased a one-month pro member a few days ago.

Experience the process of putting an app on the app store.

So I want to know if it is an easily fixable problem that can be solved while my pro member is still valid.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,129

We should be able to fix this shortly, let me take a look.

Thank you for actively solving the problem

Please reply if there is any progress

thank you very much😃

I found that when I changed the iOS Universal App to iPhone

Go to Build RC and my app can display ads.

The problem that ads cannot be displayed may be caused by the iOS Universal part.