App Store Rejection

I my app is on the app store. Made a little change with the score, and now the keep rejecting it. This is what they said.

============

Your app was still not optimized to support the device screen size or resolution on iPad.

Since App Store users expect apps to be simple, refined, and easy to use, we want to call your attention to this design issue so you can make the appropriate changes.

==============

I do not understand. I did not do anything to change it, it look great on the Test Flight.

What is am I missing?

Thank you!!

Clarence

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334

Depending on when you last updated it, it's entirely possible that new iPad models with new screen sizes have been released since. There's something like 3 or 4 different aspect ratios for iPads now. Is your app iPad only, or iPhone and iPad? And what method did you use to adapt it for different screen sizes?

• christicchristic Member, PRO Posts: 18

It is all good. It looked good on test flight, but apparently it was affecting some iPads or had to potential of clipping the top text area. after speaking with Apple again, they pointed this out perfectly. Few adjustments and all good.

• christicchristic Member, PRO Posts: 18

That was it, They clarified yet. And you were right though I tested it on three different different models, never even thought of testing on iPad mini.

All good now.

Thanks!!!