Need Advice on Google Play Store In-App Purchase Rejections.

Hello gamesalad,

I'm seeking some advice regarding repeated rejections of my game on the Google Play Store due to in-app purchase issues. I've tested on multiple devices and accounts, the in-app purchase functionality seems to work fine for me. However, the app has been rejected three times for this reason, indicating that there's something I'm overlooking or doing incorrectly.

I've tested the in-app purchase process on different devices and accounts, and it successfully charged the money and unlocked the content without any issues. Despite this, the rejections persist. One of the screenshots attached by the reviewer displays an error message stating, "The item that you were attempting to purchase could not be found."

Has anyone encountered a similar problem before, and if so, how did you address it? Any advice or guidance would be immensely helpful in getting my game successfully published on the Google Play Store.

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,065

Only thing I can think of, is your stuff open for sales and not just available in sandbox / testing mode?

• geoascenciogeoascencio Member, PRO Posts: 63

@adent42 After seven attempts, it finally got approved. 😭😭😭 They provided little to no information other than saying they found an issue and asked me to refer to the attached screenshot. Therefore, I assumed that the in-app purchase wasn't working. The last reviewer who denied it sent me a screenshot of the 'Please wait' screen twice. It occurred to me that perhaps they weren’t testing if the purchase worked; maybe they were testing what would happen if the purchase failed. I shortened the wait time, and that did the trick.

• JamieC1JamieC1 Member Posts: 2

To fix the Google Play Store in-app purchase issue, make sure your app’s details are correct, use a test account, and check the app’s testing status. If problems persist, restart the app, check your internet, update the Play Store app, and ensure your phone’s date and time are correct. Contact Google Play support if needed. You can visit Official Site of this issue.

• henry19henry19 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 17

in-app purchases are being rejected on the Google Play Store, review Google's policies and guidelines meticulously to ensure compliance. Double-check your implementation against their requirements and seek advice from experienced developers or consult Google's support documentation for specific troubleshooting steps tailored to your situation.