HTML5 Publishing

Jeffm2Jeffm2 Member, PRO Posts: 142

HTML5 Publishing or updating doesngt seem to be an option on the publishing site. DId I miss something?

Comments

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 255

If you're a Pro subscriber you should see it here:

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• Jeffm2Jeffm2 Member, PRO Posts: 142

correct. I am a pro subscriber and...

I did not mean for that to sound snarky

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,333
    edited March 10

Your forum tag says "Member" rather than "Member, PRO". Are you sure you have an active Pro subscription?

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,062

They’ve got a special license situation, which was resolved.

Thank you for the quick resolution!

There does now seem to be an unrelated publishing issue where projects are stuck "generating". I don't know if something is down.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,062

Dm me a publishing link @Jeffm2 and I can take a look.

@adent42 Sorry. i need to set my notifications up better so I can see when folks reply. Everything is working fine now. THANK YOU for the prompt reply and my apologies for not reponding quicker when you took the time.

Lol that being said I do have a question. With the desktop version ever get updates pushed to it? IE through check for updates? Currently mine is greyed out and has been for a while. I'm on 1.25.105

curious.

Thank you !!!