HELP !! App Reject!!

djzcreativedjzcreative Member, PRO Posts: 33

Good morning Google play has updated the terms for user data policy but despite the fact that my app does not share any information but has only published it is rejected. I have updated the privacy policy but nothing, I attach the error message that is provided to me. Does anyone know how I need to update the privacy policy to get the app approved? Thank you very much. P.S. use hartboost for advertising.

Comments

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 255

@djzcreative So this is how I fill out my client's Data Safety form (it's not your privacy policy thats the issue), and I have ads and in-app-purchases set up in there.

Take the hassle out of Play Store and App Store publishing. Send a DM if you need me to help out. Paid service.

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• djzcreativedjzcreative Member, PRO Posts: 33

It was like I had it too, but with the new Google Play layout I have to say yes to the first part and fill out the form compulsorily. Honestly my privacy form is with iubenda. And they insist that the problem is SDK. I don't understand vao to trial and error. I updated the security module and today they told me that some SDK transmits user IDs. I don't understand anything anymore.

thanks anyway for the help

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,063

Could you DM me your app's publishing link so I can take a look at what you have enabled? Thanks!

• djzcreativedjzcreative Member, PRO Posts: 33

Hi adend42 Is the link I put okay? Following Uptmistik's suggestion I updated the policy on iubenda I had checked there direct advertising which I deleted, I redid the submission for the verification of the app let's see what happens. Thank you all.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,063

Oh great! Yes, you can share this here, though I'd suggest making a new post in the Announce Your Game forum instead!