"Devil & Angel Studio" mobile game production team from Hong Kong.​

RoyimRoyim Member, PRO Posts: 43

"Devil & Angel Studio" mobile game production team from Hong Kong.​

First of all, let us introduce ourselves:

Hello everyone, we are the "Devil & Angel Studio" mobile game production team from Hong Kong.​

Like most game fans, we have a very important and indispensable position in our lives. Whether it is PC Games, OnlineGames or mobile games, they have given us many different ideas. Originally due to the fact that we does not know anything about the code, although have some ideas, we never thought we could "make" the games. However, in the summer of 2016, by coincidence, we discovered the “GameSalad”, an ultra-powerful drag-and-drop game-making software that provided an opportunity for people like us who would not have a program to make mobile games.

So far we have produced and launched more than 20 mobile games and are making money.

Through our efforts, we have successfully solved many GameSalad problems. For example, a developmental game with more data calculations has been produced.

We have also received the attention of fund owners this year. If successful, a substantial sponsorship will be available.

We would like to express our gratitude to GameSalad for bringing us an unprecedented opportunity to realize our dreams.

We also don't mind doing our part to promote GameSalad. If you have any ideas, please feel free to contact us.

Below are the relevant links of our team,If you have any questions or would like to cooperate with the project, please feel free to contact us!

(The content of the article is translated from Google, please forgive me if I am wrong)

---------------------------------

Follow《Devil & Angel Studio》

Google Play:

Apple Store:

OpenSea NFT Shop:

Twitter:https://twitter.com/devilangelstu

《Devil & Angel Studio》 

FaceBook:

《Own My Game》 FaceBook:

Instagram:

Youtube: