After publishing for Android: Invalid Data safety form

MarcoColMarcoCol Member, PRO Posts: 279

Hi,

I got an info, that the Data safety form is not correct.

In an old forum thread (https://community.gamesalad.com/discussion/98317/privacy-which-data-will-be-collected-by-gamesalad), I asked regarding, if GameSalad collect any data and I got the info, that if I republish the game, that GameSalad no longer any data collect. Or was that only on iOS and NOT Android?

I select that in the form, but it seems to be wrong.

What must I do?

Regards, Marco

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

@MarcoCol , can you send me either a link to your game's APK or the publishing link, so I can see what's in it?

Here's how it's working, if you've republished recently.

• No tracking by default
    • If you enable ad networks, it will enable any tracking from those.
    • If you enable GameAnalytics, it will enable tracking from that.
    • We haven't vetted the permissions we've asked for to see if it triggers any, issues, so you might want to ask if any of the requested permissions need to be disabled.

What I want to see from your APK or your publishing page (https://publish.gamesalad.com/game/####/edit) is to see what you have enabled so I can double tech that we're configuring things correctly.

• MarcoColMarcoCol Member, PRO Posts: 279

Hi,

we didn't use anything with analytics or ads.

I have re published them now and until now not again any feedback.

Should I send the publishing page link by PM to you?

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

@MarcoCol yes please, I'd like to take a look to double check some things.

Hmm, two were now approved. Lets wait and see, that they say with the other two...

Seems, that it worked now. No addional feedback or requests from Google, all approved.

Thanks.