Mac signing warning but app not found?!

Hi,

I have developed some apps for Apple Mac.

Make the build with GameSalad works. Then I transfer the apps with the Transporting tool to the AppStore-Connect. After finishing the upload, I got a warning for each of the apps, no error. The warning says that there is an Invalid Signature (ITMS-90238). Also there is the info, that it's not required to fix the issue, but I can't use it for Testflight (because the bundle is missing a provisioning profile... - BUT WHY), but anyway. It's a warning...

When I go then in the app at AppStore-Connect and want to add the build to the updated-version, I can't add it?!

But where is it?

Regards, Marco

Comments

• MarcoColMarcoCol Member, PRO Posts: 279

Hi again,

funny and strange:

I installed some more mac certificates, which were missing (why ever).

I build the Mac apps again, again without problems.

Then I upload them again to the App Store via the Transporting tool and got again the same warning (with the invalid Signiture).

Approx. 30 minutes later, I got again the E-Mail with the confirmation and the warning, but this time, I could select it with the "+" on the update-page of the game in AppStore Connect.

Does the warning has any other consequences, than that I can't test it via testflight? Are the new buildet Mac apps also 64bit compatible?

Ok. Done :)

• pinkio75pinkio75 Member, PRO Posts: 1,212

Hi i've the same issue but my games are live in the store without consequences.

• MarcoColMarcoCol Member, PRO Posts: 279

My game were in review and today I got the feedback, that they not run. After the start nothing happens than a gray screen.

Maybe, thats because I made them with an old Mac Mini (2012) and they were not 64Bit only?

I am not sure. In a few weeks I can test with a new MacMini M1, but for now I didn't have an answer.