Rc Build Pending

OffSimOffSim Member, PRO Posts: 12

It is ridiculous that you pay for a pro service and have no assistance.

i can't update the games and i can't publish the new one because it stuck on rc build pending.

not a telephon number for contact support

not live chat

no type of support

i won t be rude but this is unaccetable

Comments

• nir3112nir3112 Member, PRO Posts: 304
    edited July 2022

yes same problem here.. still pending from yesterday.

I agree with you about the support, we pay money here and sometimes I feel like I don't get want I paid for..

@adent42 can you check please if there some problem with the server or something?🙏

oh sorry i see all the discussions now ^_^' they are checking it

• OffSimOffSim Member, PRO Posts: 12

Neir3112 is from yesterday like this.. just if you publish on MAC will work

ios iphone android nothing

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 253

Hi guys! The team is aware of this, and I'm available on chat support (replying to requests for information about the outage)

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

Builds should be good again:

FYI the issue was with one of our servers.

First issue: the publishing interface server went down on Friday and we had to bring it up as a new machine. That changed some IP addresses and we forgot adjust our firewalls to match on the build server. So any builds between when we got the new server up and found the firewall issue were stuck.

Second issue: sometime this weekend the icon server for iOS builds went down, so builds were stuck there.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

• dimsdaledimsdale Member, PRO Posts: 495

It's a pain I know, but the GameSalad team have always fixed serious issues or given us a work around pretty quickly.

I think the response time was pretty good seeing as it was over a weekend. Got me out of the house. lol.

great thanks!

thank you for the hard work we really appreciate it [=

I'll try to publish today to see if tis working good again..

the publish page still pending and I can't Build RC..

@adent42