LTW - Looking for BETA testers!

I'm not sure how many around these parts these days were here roughly ten years ago, but you may remember me as @poorcollegedev. Ten years ago, I created a memory game called Light the Way and for its decade anniversary, I decided to remake the app from the ground up! Now that development is complete, I am looking for testers with any and all devices in order to make sure everything is working as it should (especially universal build). If you would like to help, check out the Testflight link below to get started!

Thanks for checking it out! Im eager to hear everyones feedback!

Comments

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 253

Just signed up to test on iPhone 8!

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• The GlessnerdThe Glessnerd Member Posts: 63

I’m eager to hear your feedback! Just a heads up, if you tap the icon on the main menu to watch an ad and earn some hints, there is currently no back button. Well, there is, I just think I forgot to drop my universalizer actor to reposition it.

im also debating on whether or not I actually want to include the hint system at all. It kind of takes away from the point of the game, which is memorizing the pattern.

• The GlessnerdThe Glessnerd Member Posts: 63

For the next update, I'm trying to fix the issue with tap detection. Right now, it registers on when you tap the tile. The problem there is if you have fat fingers like me and your finger is also touching another tile, you will fail the level. So i went in to the code and added rules stating that it registers after you tap and release the tile. However, its working like it should in preview but when its on the device, it doesnt work.