Can I access my games on the arcade if I've been away for years?

KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894

Hi,

I've got a few games on Arcade that I want to be able to open in GameSalad so that I can look at how I made parts of them, but I've been away for like a gazillion years. If I subscribed for a month or two can I download my games that are on Arcade in GameSalad to see the logic behind them?

Thanks,

Kevin

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,065

You should be able to download them now on publishing.gamesalad.com

Whether they work is down to how old the games are (we've been bad at keeping up with backward compatibility updates).

Do if you see them on publishing and can download them, then you can open them in GameSalad

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894

Thanks. I haven't subscribed yet as I don't have my business bank card on me at the moment so I can't see if they are available, but now that you've replied I will have a look. Fingers crossed.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,065

@KevinCross you should be able to see your publishing portfolio by logging in (if not I might have broken something and fix it). Basically you can see your games, you just can't generate new apps from them until you pay. Looking forward to having you back!