iOS Binary RC 2022-05-13: iOS SDK 15.4. IronSource Updates. Pollfish support.

2»

Comments

• zarzirzarzir Member, PRO Posts: 128

@adent42 Hi, any updates?

@adent42 something for the weekend?

Sorry @adent42 but this is left unanswered, a reply with an update on the issue would be appreciated.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

@zarzir we're still working on the GameAnalytics integration (had to take a break for some HTML5 issues last week). Once we finish that, we'll try to address it with this next release.

@adent42 just to be sure, by addressing it are you referring to the "no ironsource and pollfish crashes" with ios ?

Or to the GameAnalytics integration?

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

@zarzir, GameAnalytics first, then back to fixing crashes.

@adent42 , I hold on my release as you said "soon", any timeline for ironsource fix please?

@adent42 I'm trying to publish without ironsource and pollfish.

But now I get ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage Any ideas?

I did mange to publish a build a few weeks back with the same setting (aka no ironsource and pollfish), did something changed?

FYI This was an apple issue, and they solved it

@adent42 any updates?

In the process of testing and debugging. Got Pollfish and Game Analytics working, but running into problems with IronSrc and Admob testing.

Okay, minor publishing fixes needed and test modes needed to be enabled to be made and IronSrc and Admob have been successfully tested. If we're luck, new build tomorrow. I now need to finish up publishing changes to account for GameAnalytics & non-GameAnalytics packages.

Great thanks

• The GlessnerdThe Glessnerd Member Posts: 63

@adent42 is Publishing down again??

Publishing should be all good now @The Glessnerd

For everyone, we ran into an issue with iOS 14 on the new build (though weirdly, not iOS 13.5). So we're investigating that.

Looks like updating or ad network libraries fixed the iOS 14 issue. We're continuing testing and will keep you up-to-date.

I gave the request for spinning wheels its own thread. Please keep these threads clear for discussing bugs in the build.

Things are looking good for the current build, so we might have something tonight.