Transporter

dimsdaledimsdale Member, PRO Posts: 495

Still trying to get my old iOS apps updated so they can be available in the App Store again.

How long does it take an app to be delivered from the Transporter, to show up in App Store Connect?

I've waited a good 12hrs so far? Did I do something wrong?

I'm also having problems adding in icons and custom launch images? just nothing seem to happen when I try to upload these images.

Cheers,

ps, I do get this error, but don't think its a deal breaker is it?

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331

It can be anything from a few minutes to a few days. 12 hours is long enough to be concerned, but I've had ones show up 72+ hours after upload. When they've been that long a google search has shown others with the same issue.

Did they definitely get delivered? The error you received happens with all GS games right now but I only get it when the upload succeeds, so I'm guessing it did get delivered.

I uploaded two last night and both were available within 10 minutes, though.

For the icons and launch images, upload them with a Chromium based browser like Chrome or Vivaldi. Firefox works too, but I found a Chrome based one best. Don't use Safari.

• dimsdaledimsdale Member, PRO Posts: 495

@Armelline

the log from Transporter says it was delivered. I guess I will wait a little longer.

will try a different browser, do use Safari on my MacBook Air.

thanks for your help :)

edited January 2022

edited January 2022

oh, there was an error reported in email that didn't show up in the transporter message. Maybe it just this. fingers crossed.

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "HEIST 2022" 2 (23). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90546: Missing Asset Catalog - Your app is missing the asset catalog file in 'HEIST 2022.app'. For more information see http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev10510b1f7.

ok, this fixed it, its processing within TestFlight now. thanks