Can't upload to apple, anyone?

zarzirzarzir Member, PRO Posts: 128

So since I can't publish to android I moved to apple, I tried to upload with Transporter but I'm getting:

"could not create a temporary .itmsp package for the app"

I checked and everything is in order and the same names are both on gamesalad and on apple and I did create an app to deliver the ipa to, it worked for me a few weeks ago, @adent42 did something changed ?

So I tried to upload via the command line and I get error:

"*** Error: Could not determine the package’s bundle ID. The package is missing an Info.plist or the CFBundlePackageType is not ‘APPL’ or ‘FMWK’. Unable to validate your application

NSLocalizedDescription = "Could not determine the package\U2019s bundle ID. The package is missing an Info.plist or the CFBundlePackageType is not \U2018APPL\U2019 or \U2018FMWK\U2019.";

NSLocalizedFailureReason = "Unable to validate your application.";"

The info.plist is there and also the CFBundllePackageType is APPL, so I'm lost,

@adent42 any advice ?

Comments

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 253

Can you add me on Skype? My username is uptimistik and I can check it for you while you do the uploading process.

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• zarzirzarzir Member, PRO Posts: 128

Hi @uptimistik thank you for the kind offer, are you familiar with the problem? I saw a lot of people having that issue but none of the advice helped me, could it maybe be a gamesalad issue? @adent42 ?

Anyway It's really late now at my local time so I'm going to sleep for now.

If it will be ok with I'll send you a pm tomorrow if I wont be able to fix it .

Thanks in advance

OK just tried this morning and it's working, can't say what was the problem as I didn't change anything.

Thanks @uptimistik for willing to help, next time (:

• adriangomezadriangomez Member, PRO Posts: 436

Why can't you publish to Android?

@adriangomez I have a pixel 4 so when I tested on my device I has this problem:

https://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/98549/game-run-faster-on-android#latest

I don't know how it is with other devices so I thought I'll wait for a fix.