Image Import size

Hi I have been creating my art in affinity designer and I import it into gamesalad. I have been making it 3 times bigger in affinity design and then scaling it down in gamesalad where I divide it by 3. This makes all the buttons and images much clearer and look nicer, but I do not like having to scale down every single image I put in. Is there anyway to make the size 3 times bigger and automatically have it sized down. Can I do anything in affinity designer to achieve this like change the dpi?

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,054
    edited July 2021

So the GameSalad doesn't care about DPI, just the pixels. As for the image, there's no current simple fix. In web creator (https://creator.gamesalad.com) there's a hot key you can hold while dragging images that will make them half sized.

• sinbotsinbot Member Posts: 232

It's maddening. Spend so much time resizing images. And resizing the preview window because the custom setting doesn't save.

• BaguvixBaguvix Member Posts: 54

Yeah, I wish custom resolution would save, or viewer would stretch fullscreen on new iPhones, especially to check if the notch is not overlapping anything crucial.