What is best way to start all certs and provisions over?

sinbotsinbot Member Posts: 232

I've run into a very discouraging situation regarding certificates and provisions. I want to delete all of it and start over fresh. I can't find a way to revoke all my certificates. The system only lets me revoke some of them. Also is there a way to clear out Xcode and GameSalad? Xcode shows a bunch of certificates that show missing key status (mixed with other certificates that seem fine) and GameSalad shows a ton of provisions in the sign app drop down menu. It's all leading to mass confusion at this point.

Comments

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

you should be able to delete and reinstall from your apple developer account, assuming the machine you’re using is the one you used to create them originally.

i can’t remember the exact process but i’ve had to do it before and found out how online.

• thunderchildgsthunderchildgs Member Posts: 7

wow...a quick visit and I find still.....these are issues...so long ago...there was a mighty user named no other than Thunderchild...he knew the ways of the old...and Im pretty sure if he was around today :-)....he would tell you to go into your keychain and remove all instances of certificates and profiles....and to go to your dev account and remove them as well...and to create new ones...with dates....but I should say this user has been gone to long...his tutorials are of legend.

:-). Thunder

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

hahaa that they were.