Cant get Physics editor to load the Gamesalad Exporter file!?

I Can't get he "Physics Editor" program to load the Gamesalad expoter file, after following the instruction on how to do it on Gamesaladeven after restarting he program. I have tried using it on both Windows and MAC with the same result.

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,327
    edited November 2020

You need to point PhysicsEditor at the folder containing the folder you download from GameSalad. Not the folder you downloaded.

• Jeffm2Jeffm2 Member Posts: 142

Has anyone had issues late with PhysicsEditor files not “working “? I have what I think is the latest exporter. I imported the json file and Gamesalad says that the data is loaded when I choose for custom collisions, but when previewing the custom collision doesn’t work. It always has before. Wondering if this has been happening to anyone.

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 253

Hi there @Jeffm2 what version of GS are you using? I've been using the Auto-trace function in the web version of GameSalad and that normally covers what I need.

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

@uptimistik I'm using the desktop version. 1.25.103. I hace never had a problem before. I recently changed computers which meant "redownloading" physicseditor. I am not sure i have the latest version of the plugin that you have to install but I'm using all I could find.

Has anyone been able to get PhysicsEditor to work with the latest updated versions of everything?