In-App purchases Android HELP

stevereiherstevereiher Member, PRO Posts: 5

Hello there. I have successfully uploaded my APK to the App Store and the in-app purchases seem to be working fine. No problemo. I just have one purchase (non-consumable) to unlock all the levels. https://apps.apple.com/au/app/pop-bang/id1451478641

But after I have successfully uploaded a signed Android version, (and spending ages working on the rest of the details), I got stuck when clicking on the in-app purchase settings. It said my APK does not have any inn-app products yet, and that I needed to upload a new APK.

I can't find a decent tutorial that explains what I need to do to get my android in-app purchases to work. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

Have you copy the info from services and api to the google tab in publish portal before generate the apk and checked the google iap (also in publish portal)

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

DM me your publishing link. There were some builds I did where I removed the Billing permissions and I may have missed reverting them (or you happen to build while I was fixing it).

Thanks.