i have a few complain about the online creator

emojiemoji Member, BASIC Posts: 66

what happen to the add and minus and in the rule? I don't know what they mean when they say tap down key to select condition yea i tap but nothing happen. and then search for behavior to insert here. this is not necessary . it's very confusing when you have a few block of rule open. this then and else take a lot of space and add confusion. im looking at it and im like what what. i want the otherwise back. the color can be better. the glow shadow around the block add even more confusion. anybody have any complain please share

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

@emoji So I think we'll need to add some of that interface back. But the idea is, you can either type the type of condition you want or focus on the search box and hit the down key to options. We need to add a button that does the same thing.

The search boxes in the rules are for searching behaviors, so you can add them right there without dragging them in.

"otherwise" is still there, it's called "else" now.

The glow is so you know where you're focused. That's important for behavior copy paste.

You are right, there is a lot of refinement needed, but hopefully you now know what we were trying to accomplish for each of these items.

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

I personally love the search box in the behavior editor and in the rules. Because of those I almost never need to go to the Behaviors list on the far left. I can see that they do take up a lot of space and might not be as useful for a new user that isn't sure exactly what behavior they are looking for without browsing the list. Maybe there could be an option in the Settings tab to show/hide them?