Error al subir mi projecto

gtortuzargtortuzar Member, BASIC Posts: 1

Buenas estimados ¿cómo están? espero que bien, pues primera vez que escribo en este foro, comentando que llevo un par de semanas incursionando en esto de la programación tratando de crear algo mediante el error y tutoriales que veo.

En consiguiente necesito ayuda, pues quiero ver como reacciona mi proyecto de juego pero al tratar de subirlo para revisarlo en la plataforma, me sale un error que no comprendo la razón. Comparto para ver si alguien me podría ayudar. Muchas gracias.😥

Comments

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793
    edited April 2020

for anyone that may be able to help gtortuzar, here is the post translated to English. I don't use online creator so I have no idea...

Good dear, how are you? I hope well, for the first time I write in this forum, commenting that I have been venturing into programming for a couple of weeks trying to create something through the error and tutorials
    Therefore I need help, because I want to see how my game project reacts but when trying to upload it to review it on the platform, I get an error that I do not understand the reason. I share to see if anyone could help. Thank you

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

He reached out to customer support and we were able to fixed the issue today.

It was with the foreign characters in his title and an bug in the web framework in parsing it.

He's good now (as is anyone else using no-ascii characters in their titles on the web creator).