HTML5 Game Targets & SDK Integrations

adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034
edited March 2020 in News from the Dev Team

Hey GameSaladers,

I've been working on an update to GameSalad's HTML5 engine to enable SDK integration with a new partner.

This required the ability for the HTML5 engine to interact with the main engine through all of its external interfaces. Stuff like Achievements, Leaderboards, IAP, Ads, etc.

This means that HTML5 games can use these services (or in the case of this particular partner, abuse those programming interfaces for slightly different usages) to integrate with the SDKs of various online arcades.

This also comes with some updates to the HTML5 physics engine and font rendering (hopefully fixing past issues).

So, my question: Where are you deploying your HTML5 games? Itch? Kongregate? Facebook? Steam?

This is gonna happen in two parts. I'm gonna use this thread to gather a list. Then I'm gonna set up another thread with a poll to find out the most requested SDK integrations.

In my "spare time", I'll try to build out integrations to the most requested Arcades & Stores. We'll also have an announcement about the new partner soon (I need to write up some documentation).

Thanks! Stay home, stay safe!

Comments