Publishing Request Takes A Long Time/Is Maybe Hung Up

Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458
edited March 2020 in Working with GS (Online)

I was trying to get a project to the portfolio, but the publishing request just looks like it's hung up. Once, apparently, after a day's wait, once I checked the page publishing to the portfolio was finished, so maybe I just have to let it work itself out? It takes wayyyyy longer than the publishing through PC Creator. Do I have to leave the page up? I expected it to run without having the page up.
Also, apparently updating the project while it tries to publish just glitches it, but puts something in the portfolio... Idk what's happening.
@adent42, sorry for bothering you again, but I need some help. Should I use the blue chat? Is there heavy traffic?

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,067

So it should almost never take more than a few hours. On iOS we occasional have to restart the server that takes care of iOS icon packaging (it dies silently). DM me your project and I'll take a look.

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458
    edited March 2020

Okay I will. Also, I was talking about to the portfolio, not to any device, I don't know if you got that.

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458

@Adent42 resolved the issue. Thanks @adent42! :smiley: