Freelance Work from Jason Nester

JhonmickyJhonmicky Member Posts: 4

Hello everyone,,,
I contacted Jason a few days ago and he is available for freelance work but due to getting burnt before, I thought I would ask on here to see what experiences other people have had with him.

I am just here to ask if his quality of work is good and if he delivers on time or not?

Thanks, Jhonmicky

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@Jhonmicky I nearly banned your account because your last post contained spam links. I assume you are a spambot. If you are in fact a human, please respond to this message and answer the following question:

What is the third word of the sentence "GameSalad is for developers." ???

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• JhonmickyJhonmicky Member Posts: 4

@Jhonmicky said:
    Hello everyone,,,
    I contacted showbox.bio/ Jason a few days ago and he is available tutuapp.uno/ for freelance work but due to getting burnt before, I thought I would ask on here to see what experiences vidmate.vet/ other people have had with him.

I am just here to ask if his quality of work is good and if he delivers on time or not?

Thanks, Jhonmicky

Thank you my issue has been solved,…..

• charlesrayo778charlesrayo778 Member Posts: 3

@tatiang said:
    @Jhonmicky I nearly banned your account because your last post contained spam links. I assume you are a spambot. If you are in fact a human, please respond to this message and answer the following question:

What is the third word of the sentence "GameSalad is for developers." ???

I advise you to ban the account above, I think it also contains spam.

• TomshellTomshell Member Posts: 1

Yes these links are unnecessarily added and looks like spam clearly