DBA

Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458

I have tried contacting Darren because I need help. Has anyone had experience with his DBA triangle run template? There is a nasty glitch and after spending lots of time and finally trying to completely remove a value for an attribute, it is completely screwed up. If anyone can assist me, I tried emailing him to no avail.

Comments

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

DBA has closed its doors and Darren moved on. We used to keep in touch as he used to send me him enquires but thats slowed down and haven't heard from him a long time now. If you still haven't found this issue, im a freelancer who is available for hire. Ive worked on this template a few times. You can PM me on the forums or contact me directly on damien@gingagaming.com

Best Regards
    Damien

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334

I've worked on the Triangle Run template fixing several nasty glitches for someone before. Long enough ago that I don't remember exactly what the glitches were, but do remember having to fix several. Drop me a message and I can take a look, but no guarantees.

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458

Thanks for the responses guys. I think if a. People have already used this template and have already published it, and b. since I screwed up the file I no longer have, and c. have to fix one (or more) glitches, I think I will just have to forget trying to use this particular template. Thanks once again, and if I change my mind, I will know where to contact for help.