How to test on my ipad with testflight?

famekraftsfamekrafts Member, BASIC Posts: 834

I am using windows creator.

I do not have a mac.

How do I export using test flight so it can run on my iPad?

I did use testflight before but that was several years back.

Any tutorial which can guide me?

Comments

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

i don't think you can from your windows system.

to publish for ios, you need to have access to xcode (only on mac) to submit your project.

you can use gs to test on your ipad with the viewer though, but unless you can log into someone's mac, i think you're stuck.

• famekraftsfamekrafts Member, BASIC Posts: 834
    edited June 2019

@bob loblaw said:

to publish for ios, you need to have access to xcode (only on mac) to submit your project.

you can use gs to test on your ipad with the viewer though, but unless you can log into someone's mac, i think you're stuck.

Ok, how do I use the viewer then?

I will have to again install virtual mac for xcode.

The process is tiring.

@famekrafts said:

@bob loblaw said:

The process is tiring.

the viewer app is available free on the app store. once it’s installed on your ipad, plug it into you computer, turn on the viewer in your ipad, then click preview on gs. it should send a playable version of your app to the ipad that works pretty well.

GameSalad Viewer by GameSalad, Inc. https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/gamesalad-viewer/id907513115?mt=8

• famekraftsfamekrafts Member, BASIC Posts: 834

@bob loblaw said:

@famekrafts said:

@bob loblaw said:

The process is tiring.

the viewer app is available free on the app store. once it’s installed on your ipad, plug it into you computer, turn on the viewer in your ipad, then click preview on gs. it should send a playable version of your app to the ipad that works pretty well.

GameSalad Viewer by GameSalad, Inc. https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/gamesalad-viewer/id907513115?mt=8

How to preview it on an android phone?

Is the process same with the viewer?

you can either get the viewer from google play, but you’ll get your app running better if you publish it, then email the apk file to yourself (or upload to google drive), then you can install direct on your android phone from there. option b works better than the viewer.