Google Play 64 bit requirement

Any update on the 64 bit requirement to publish on the google play store?
because I'm not able to publish anything at all to google play.
does any one know how to meet that requirement?

Comments

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793

i thought this kicked in from 1 august. you get the warning but should still be able to publish?

• ronnykweenzronnykweenz Member, PRO Posts: 2

nope, not able to publish at all

• DigiChainDigiChain Member, PRO Posts: 1,277

I'm not sure about Google Play publishing issues as I haven't tried to publish anything recently, though should be fine til August.

However, adent42 has acknowledged the need for 64 bit support in another thread - so hopefully we'll see an update for it soon.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,060

We're still working on the 64-bit support. We find that often there are missing required fields preventing publishing. It seems that google play has added some required fields but the error reporting isn't clear? I'd double check your submissions, we know of a few GameSalad apps that went through after checking the submission form.

• a_adamyana_adamyan Member, PRO Posts: 1

adent42, can you please also assist in arranging level of min SDK28 when publishing on Android as it is the requirement of Google

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793
    edited June 2019

@adent42 said:
    We're still working on the 64-bit support. We find that often there are missing required fields preventing publishing. It seems that google play has added some required fields but the error reporting isn't clear? I'd double check your submissions, we know of a few GameSalad apps that went through after checking the submission form.

can you provide advice as to which fields please?

• ForumNinjaForumNinja Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 554

What @adent42 is referring to in regards to "fields" is the various required fields in the Google Play Console that need to be filled in for each app before they can be published.

The sections that have required fields that aren't filled in will be marked with grayed out check marks on the Google Play Console left sidebar.

• adriangomezadriangomez Member, PRO Posts: 438

I just published something yesterday as 32 bit and didn't have a problem.