multi touch in Gamesalad, Windows.

four8gamesfour8games Member, PRO Posts: 29

I am working on Gamesalad in windows, I saw a video on how to setup multitouch on the mac version, But in windows there is no game level attribute for the "Active touch" Boolean? How can multi touch be setup using windows? I have both version of gamesalad but I started this Game I am currently working on in windows and I do not want to start from scratch on the mac version as it seems I cannot load my windows gamesalad project into the mac version it wont work, please help.

Comments

• four8gamesfour8games Member, PRO Posts: 29
    edited February 2019

I figured it out for you! In the Windows version you need to create a game level Boolean for the Device Touch, and use the change attribute behavior with a rule to turn the Game level touch attribute to true or false based on if the touch is active. These game level attributes are already there in the Mac version but NOT in the Windows version, you just need to create them yourself, hope that helps!

• AlchimiaStudiosAlchimiaStudios Member Posts: 1,069

@four8games said:
    I figured it out for you! In the Windows version you need to create a game level Boolean for the Device Touch, and use the change attribute behavior with a rule to turn the Game level touch attribute to true or false based on if the touch is active. These game level attributes are already there in the Mac version but NOT in the Windows version, you just need to create them yourself, hope that helps!

Nice! I'm sure this will be useful for windows users.

Follow us: Twitter - Website