can i build casual games with gamesalad

can i build casual games with gamesalad i think the gameplay is easy but how can i do it ? for example this game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.relax.games

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Yes, those types of games are possible, but you will need to fake the 3D aspect of it. GameSalad supports 2D game creation, but there are several tutorials and demos online and on these forums that show how to fake a 3D mechanic.

• aradralamearadralame Member Posts: 1

Hi guys, How can I make a drag and drop game in gamesalad? Would I use the movement button to use that feature? Mine is not really a game more like a study app can I use gamesalad?

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@aradralame said:
    Hi guys, How can I make a drag and drop game in gamesalad? Would I use the movement button to use that feature? Mine is not really a game more like a study app can I use gamesalad?

You can make just about anything in GameSalad. For drag and drop, just Google drag and drop gamesalad or search the forums. There are plenty of examples having to do with constraining positions of actors.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685
    edited February 2020

@aradralame said:

Sure you can. Use the forums to search for tutorials there are a few about. if you get stuck and need a help, I can create you a custom template with the basics so you can build on that.

damien@gingagaming.com

https://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/91386/developer-for-hire#latest

Best regards
    Damien