app signing errors

whats the official fix for app signing errors.

I'm getting the invalid cert for my app and the invalid cert for tapdaq

I've read you can update with 1.25.91 but that didn't solve it for me. tried .89-.91-.95 all in MacBook without success.

certificate is correct and active

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@TheOnlyMongo said:

The fix is having a correct certificate. So I'm guessing you don't. You'll need to re-create your certificates. Honestly, this is about the most frustrating thing I've ever had to do in my life. Raising kids is easier than signing an app. :#

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• TheOnlyMongoTheOnlyMongo Member, PRO Posts: 2

@tatiang said:

@TheOnlyMongo said:

The fix is having a correct certificate. So I'm guessing you don't. You'll need to re-create your certificates. Honestly, this is about the most frustrating thing I've ever had to do in my life. Raising kids is easier than signing an app. :#

I am downloading the exact provisioning profile from the itunes developer portal that is matching the one that is active on the current app that is live on the store.

not to mention the tapdaq deal is a known issue.

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

Have Apple problem now, any guide on certificates?..... Cant find the one i used last time.

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

Still after 4 months i cant get it to work with CatalinaOS, any guide on certificates from the beginning