Just a big kiss from Thunderchild

Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
edited October 2018 in Miscellaneous

Hey my peeps....been a long time. I do stop in now and then and whoa...227 comments about me. I read several and they were good..thank you. I can only assume the rest were of course...good. :smile:

I have been tinkering with the idea of coming back...for a while just to see what GS can do these days. Although I have “moved on”...GS still had some basic features I haven’t been able to do on the “other platform” and so...at times I keep thinking...”do I try again?”

What do you all think? Is GS crushing it these days for the devs? New fun features I can play with? Maybe be able to make a whole new set of updates tutorials? It took a lot to do it...but was TOTALLY worth the time and effort.

Anyways...good to see you all again. I’ll check back later this evening to see you again.

Later...
TC

The ONLY...one and only....ThunderChild

:-)

Comments

• CasualEvolutionCasualEvolution Member, PRO Posts: 523

hahaha
    You are always welcome! Tell us a little what you've been doing?
    I finally publish my first game :)
    https://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/96757/sos-defense-finally-ready

What have you tried and how did it go?

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

At the end of my time at GS I had gotten married and now have a 5 year old son that I spend tons of time with...also recently I bought into an electrical company and that uses up a lot of time as well...between the time I have left I do photography, still chase tornadoes and storms...I have been using BB for 3 years now. It’s a good program, however it lacks some of the basics that GS can provide.

Just downloaded Black Ops 4 last night for PC and gonna be playing that as well soon.

At 48 y/o I’ll always be a gamer for life. Still waiting on HL3. Lol. Also have tinkered with Unity...and bought an Oculus Rift/Touch. That’s amazing. My goal is to complete a promise I made my mom years ago in 1999 that one day I would create my own virtual reality world and environment...and I’m dang close.

Like always I keep up on tech, waiting for the next big “no coding required” VR/AR creation software. Haha. Believe me I am absolutely certain THE NEXT BIG thing will be Augmented Reality. It will be the interface of the future next to neural linking directly to your brain. Augmented Reality and Optic Nerve connected devices and software is coming. GS need to get started on that right away. Haha

Anyways. Gotta pick up my boy (Boston)...talk again soon

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Good to see you here! Always nice to see vets coming back and saying hi!

I downloaded BO4 last night - did a few rounds of Blackout. Hit me up. ;)