pro user that could publish a project to HTML?

nowherejaynowherejay Member, PRO Posts: 85

Hello, nice to see gamesalad is still going strong!

I was wondering if their is a pro user that is willing to take an old project of mine and publish it to HTML so that I may try to wrap it into an EXE file for use on my PC. I kind of miss my game and I just dont have the funds anymore to keep my accounts going. the file is pretty large at almost 400 megs. if anyone is interested in helping out, please send me a message!

thank you!

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited September 2018

@nowherejay said:
    Hello, nice to see gamesalad is still going strong!

I was wondering if their is a pro user that is willing to take an old project of mine and publish it to HTML so that I may try to wrap it into an EXE file for use on my PC. I kind of miss my game and I just dont have the funds anymore to keep my accounts going. the file is pretty large at almost 400 megs. if anyone is interested in helping out, please send me a message!

thank you!

I'm not sure that this is even allowed for us to do under the GS licensing/subs model mate (I'm not saying I agree with any conditions, but I think people may be concerned that they're definitely stepping outside the spirit even of them, if publishing someone else's work as a service for them to create a potentially marketable/build-able target, using their own account)

Can you not just simply pay a single month's sub, and get it exported, to avoid any awkwardness? :smile:

Maybe I'm wrong though! - I'm sure others can clarify....

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458

If @adent42 says it is fine, I would be happy to help. Ohterwise, you can do as @Japster said. :grin:

• nowherejaynowherejay Member, PRO Posts: 85
    edited September 2018

Ahh I hadn't even thought about that! I wouldn't want to break any rules. I just don't access to any kind of account in my home country to buy GS even for one month, and my wife is against me getting a card in japan :(