Awesome Developer Wanted.

Hello. My name is Jason Metcalfe.
I'm the creative director behind 2 x mobile creation companies and we're looking for a super passionate, highly skilled game salid creator that we can work with to help bring our game ideas to life.
For the right applicant there will also be shares in the company, as we are looking to grow the business, and need your coding creation ability to complete our team development pipeline.
We require excellent communication.
Fast prompt service.
Accountability.
Passion for creation.

We have all the required assets, all finished to a high standard so if you want to join a super pumped, innovative team that is about to take over mobile please me an email to contact@AL-OoseRhymingHouse.com.

Please provide a list of your 6 best 2D games you’ve worked on and explain what coding you were responsible for creating.
I know what I’m good at need someone who enjoys working at a fast pace to create rough tests and concepts for our game ideas, sharing builds, make improvement suggestions, and then take them all the way to completion. We are in the stages of growing our company
and need a reliable, passionate, ninja coder/game solid creator to join our team.
To the right candidate we will be prepared to offer
partial ownership of the company,
upon showing and proving their ability.
Are you ready to come shape the future.
Then please provide.
1 x Cover letter and photo telling us who you are and why we should choose you. No more then 500 words.
the 6 best 2D games you’ve worked on and what your roll was.

These are our current companies.

1. AL-Oose Rhyming House. Creates Rhyming Interactive Kids stories for mobile. Currently live is our first project being created in unity called The Brave Little Worm. The quality can be viewed on our website www.AL-OoseRhymingHouse.com.

2. Fogatron. A Mobile interactive game company. We're excited that our first arcade interactive robot crushing mobile game is now been approved to go into development. This will be the first project we work on together.

We look forward to seeing your work.
All the best
Jason Metcalfe
Creative Director
AL-Oose Rhyming House (LTD)
Fogatron (LTD)

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

It sounds like an interesting opportunity. You've mentioned twice that you are offering shares in your company. Are you also providing a salary, hourly rate, or stipend for the work? For a relatively new or relatively small company, shares can be worth very much or very little. It's important to know if you are offering base pay in addition to the possibility of shares.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465
    edited July 2018

//

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@RowdyPants "Game Salid" is the Middle Eastern version. :D

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465
    edited July 2018

@PhilipCC Are you serious?! Oh my.. I feel dumb :( Sorry