An Odd Request for a Scavenger Hunt Game

opie2k1opie2k1 Member, PRO Posts: 36

This is going to be a bit of an odd request...

I've created a scavenger game called Grandpa's VCR (grandpasvcr.com + app available on iTunes and Google Play) and for one of the final hunts I would like the players to have to find a game app that I've created in Gamesalad. Clearly if I published it, it'd be all too easy to find so I'm looking for a helping hand to get it published elsewhere. It should be super easy to do. It's all built and I even submitted it to Apple (who tends to be much more picky than Google) and it got accepted so it's all ready to go. I would, of course, give you the project file so you could build it yourself, sign it with your creds, and put it up on Google play and iTunes.

It won't take much of your time and perhaps it will even give your own apps some exposure as my players find you in the app stores. Unfortunately, the app does need to be free for now.

It shouldn't take you very long to submit it to either platform but to cover your time, I'm happy to you give you $20 once it's all up.

If you're interested, please let me know. You can either reply to this thread or email me at opie2k1 [at] yahoo.com

Thank you so much for helping!
Shawn

Comments

• opie2k1opie2k1 Member, PRO Posts: 36

Actually, the more I think about it, it doesn't need to be free. I'd be fine if it were .99 so you'd also get some kickback along the way. :)

Puhleeeease ;)

• mikejamesfishermikejamesfisher Member Posts: 88

I played the game and its a riot! Such an awesome concept and you pull it off brilliantly. Bravo! I only got to 4th level so far but its funny as hell. Really reminds me of technology that just doesnt seem to work right. And i was born in 1980 so it tickles that nostalgic bone. Where does this rabbit hole lead though? I dont want to help you because i want to finish this sick scavenger hunt vcr setting shenanigan filled adventure. Grandma is too funny calling the grandfather “father”. Believable characters! Brilliant really.

• opie2k1opie2k1 Member, PRO Posts: 36

Nevermind. (sigh)