Resolution Questions

robex50robex50 Member Posts: 7

So I'm making a new game. But i don't know which platform to use i would like to make app to all iphones. So is there an option or something that will allow the app to look good on all iphones ?

Comments

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485
    edited November 2016

You can look into this thread that provides a video tutorial, you can copy paste the rules into your project and everything will work fine

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/92067/video-template-5-minute-universalisation-with-copy-and-paste-and-almost-no-effort-free/p1

Another method if you want to develop using ipad project and create universal apps

If you prefer working on an iphone 5 project and make it universal app use this one

Hope this helps

• robex50robex50 Member Posts: 7

im currently creating an ipad game i read from somewhere if you just do an ipad game it will just scale those objects to smaller devices i think that is working, but please correct if I'm wrong

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

@robex50 said:
    im currently creating an ipad game i read from somewhere if you just do an ipad game it will just scale those objects to smaller devices i think that is working, but please correct if I'm wrong

I can't say for those templates. But......if you make app in iPad size.
    When you publish and select "stretch". It will resize to all devices. Keep in mind it will literally stretch your images to fit the phones.