Youtube Game Reviewers for iOS app? Any Recommendations?

Do any of you know any youtube reviewers who would review indie games either for free or a small price. I recently released my first game Space Shooter and looking for someone to review it on Youtube. Unfortunately all the game review channels on Youtube I came across are quite big and wont bother with a small game like mine.

Anyone? Any Tips?

Here is a link to my game Space Shooter in the App Store: http://apple.co/2aZg19b

Comments

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

Edamame reviews is free but never responds to me.

@Football20 has a site that is just starting and did a review for me kinda

There's this @UncloudedStudio post about Viddyshare that i didn't have time to look into it

On twitter, AT GameElixir or gameelixir.com helps me out a lot, idk why but I guess it's a small thing

Twitter AT Sharktankgaming on twitter (maybe sharktankgaming.com) has helped me out but they are in the boonies of Australia and never seem to have internet so they take forever to respond lol

Good luck!

• UncloudedStudioUncloudedStudio NetherlandsMember Posts: 285

Hi @appuntilnow You can always submit your game to ViddyShare.com.
    I've launched the site a couple of days ago, traffic and submissions are increasing every day.
    It's 100% free, the only requirement is that you have a game trailer/video.

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited November 2016

@appuntilnow said:
    Do any of you know any youtube reviewers who would review indie games either for free or a small price. I recently released my first game Space Shooter and looking for someone to review it on Youtube. Unfortunately all the game review channels on Youtube I came across are quite big and wont bother with a small game like mine.

Anyone? Any Tips?

Here is a link to my game Space Shooter in the App Store: http://apple.co/2aZg19b

I had exactly the same thing happen with my Catflap and Retro Snippets Challenge games - after not receiving a single response (not ONE), from any of them I decided 'sod that.' - I'd been polite, courteous, professional, and I think my games have merit (not to mention it's highly amusing watching people get vexed and addicted, while starting out playing Catflap! - CLANG! expletive CRUNCH! multiple expletives), so I still don't know why not one of them would even respond, even in the negative... ah well, best of luck, your game might be more eye-catching than my efforts!

I even offered to share revenue with a couple of them, if they liked it and helped me to get it off the ground in terms of exposure, but nope... nothing came back.