Will ad networks hold my revenue till I choose to withdrawal?

Game FactoryGame Factory Member Posts: 34

Ok first let me explain my situation. Right now I'm working on my first game. I'm 17 right now and turn 18 on September 3rd. I want to release my first game on my birthday but I wont have my own bank account set up till after I turn 18. I know it wont be much at all but I still don't want to lose whatever money by not having ads/IAP in the game until after I get my bank acc set up. So I'm wondering if the ad networks GS has to choose from have options to where they hold the money until you chose to withdrawal or if they have other ways of getting you the money without you needing a bank acc right away. I know probably a very strange question.

Comments

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

I think you can set up a RevMob account without doing your bank/tax information. Just try it out. Probably only need that info when you get a payout but I'm not good like that yet.

The minimum for RevMob payout is $20 so if you can get a game out there and make over 20 bucks before a month (Sept 3) you are doing something way right that I need to learn.