Current GS KEEPS CRASHING!!

X-rayGamesX-rayGames Member Posts: 66
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Current GS KEEPS CRASHING!!! every time I press the "Preview" button an the "Play" button!
HELP ME!

Comments

• synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
    You may have some behaviors in your first scene with some missing attributes or expressions.

Having empty behaviors can cause testing crashes. Check all your actors and behaviors...and in general practice...never leave on empty for more than 5 or 10 minutes...or else you may forget where it is.
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Some of the templates were made with older versions of GameSalad, so some of the attributes might have changed...
  • X-rayGamesX-rayGames Member Posts: 66
    im gona chek wit it thx evrybody!
  • X-rayGamesX-rayGames Member Posts: 66
    i got it you were right synthesis thx you!!!
  • FanStudioUKFanStudioUK Member Posts: 459
    I get the same errors or my system is freezing and I need to press the power button to restart the iMac...
    This is frustrating!
  • adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,134
    @Andreib21 What are the specs of your iMac. We know of an issue with some iMacs with ATI video cards.
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    is there an expected fix in the pipeline?
  • adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,134
    We will continue to try our best to fix related issues as we find causes. In our research we've heard reports of freezes/kernel panics in iMacs, especially with ATI cards, and OpenGL applications (notable games, Photoshop with OpenGL acceleration, and of course GameSalad).

I believe having a combination of up-to-date firmware and OS will help to reduce occurrences of this problem, but as it is an issue with the underlying OS, there is only so much we can do.

Anyone with this problem, please report your hardware specifications and OS version.